• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bob Crowe - DEAD

Crow's comment on hearing about Thatcher's passing: " I hope she rots in Hell "

The worst bit about that isn't that he's a **** enough to say it (I think we'd all expect that of him). It's that he's stupid enough to think that there's a hell. And that if there were one, people that do as much good as she did would go there.

I don't think Bob Crob Crow would be too bothered by right wingers ****ging him off now that he has passed. He would probably be proud of the fact. A sign that he didn't sell out. He upset the people that needed up-setting. I had a go at Thatcher because I hated her, her government and her policies. I like to know where people stand, so I also had no problem with the right having a go when Harold Wilson died for example. Ted Heath, I never had a problem with him, John Major neither. I will be respectful when Cameron dies too, as he is harmless enough.

Question. What is it with this obsession with right/left? So many threads on here descend into boring point scoring about who has better political/social/economic values. It's truly nauseating and I feel sorry for you.

I have zero political leanings but feel I am adept at knowing right from wrong. Some of you will base your opinion on people in the public eye purely because of which way they 'lean'. Bore off.

The more one interacts with others on a human level, the more one can realise the point scoring is completely point-less. If you're really angry about an issue - do something about it. Otherwise, develop yourself to not be such a moody git. Life is beautiful, give yourselves a chance.

Yeah I know, tree-hugging hippy **** blah blah blah...

Question. What is it with this obsession with right/left? So many threads on here descend into boring point scoring about who has better political/social/economic values. It's truly nauseating and I feel sorry for you.

I have zero political leanings but feel I am adept at knowing right from wrong. Some of you will base your opinion on people in the public eye purely because of which way they 'lean'. Bore off.

The more one interacts with others on a human level, the more one can realise the point scoring is completely point-less. If you're really angry about an issue - do something about it. Otherwise, develop yourself to not be such a moody git. Life is beautiful, give yourselves a chance.

Yeah I know, tree-hugging hippy **** blah blah blah...

I have a world view, an ideological perspective on life which form the corner stone of my belief systems. This is one of the great tragedies of the 21st century, the ideological black hole of modern society. Nobody believes in anything any more, apart from themselves and their own material needs.

I have a world view, an ideological perspective on life which form the corner stone of my belief systems. This is one of the great tragedies of the 21st century, the ideological black hole of modern society. Nobody believes in anything any more, apart from themselves and their own material needs.

Which is, in itself, a perfectly valid ideology.

I think this is why Crowe was such an interesting man, I admire people like you who actually have passion and stand up for what they believe in, do not think I have ever agreed with you on a political type post but I love that you think about things and express them, the same can be said for paxton. It is why Crowes passing is sad even though I did not agree with his views, the country has lost a passion of conviction.

I think this is why Crowe was such an interesting man, I admire people like you who actually have passion and stand up for what they believe in, do not think I have ever agreed with you on a political type post but I love that you think about things and express them, the same can be said for paxton. It is why Crowes passing is sad even though I did not agree with his views, the country has lost a passion of conviction.

I am with you two on this.

For me Crow had to be hated to be a success in what he achieved, I have worked in London for 13 years now and the affect of action has been minimal to me for what in return to his members would have been huge, so I do salute him for that.

He secured good working conditions and safety for his members in a job that serves high importance to the capital.

Back