• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Big news at the lane just announced on twitter !!!!

Its not macarons who do not sing that is the problem, its the brain dead macarons who start booing and bitching as soon as a player makes a mistake who are the problem, and no arsehole with a drum will change that.

Could always whack the bloody bastards with the drum stick?

It's because our fans were spoilt with that champions league campaign. They now think it is our GHod given right to qualify every season.

This comment is spot on. It's frightening how similar some of our fans have become to Arsenal fans since then.

I make you right but lets just ****ing outsing the silly pricks eh??![/QUOTE]

I agree with you, but it will not be helped by some prick banging a drum.

Why is the guy a prick for trying to make the atmosphere better? Just because you don't agree with it, you shouldn't knock the guy for trying IMO.

I think the atmosphere will always match the football, and under AVB and Tim it was boring crap football. Under Jol and Redknapp it was exciting attacking football and that got people enjoying the football.

Why is the guy a prick for trying to make the atmosphere better? Just because you don't agree with it, you shouldn't knock the guy for trying IMO.

I think the atmosphere will always match the football, and under AVB and Tim it was boring crap football. Under Jol and Redknapp it was exciting attacking football and that got people enjoying the football.

I wasn't referring to the drummer I was calling the fair weather fans who don't sing and just moan the pricks.

It's because our fans were spoilt with that champions league campaign. They now think it is our GHod given right to qualify every season.

Sounds too much like Liverpool fans for my liking - and with less of a right in the first place!

Back