• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Beyonce

Robbo

Les Ferdinand
The joy of still photographs. From Super Bowl. More snapshots here.

729x.jpg

367x550.jpg
449x550.jpg
372x550.jpg

I've never seen what the fuss is about her, she doesn't look good even when photoshopped so in the photos above she looks even more rough than ususal!

I'm sure you could find some dodgy pics of Kelly Brook (never got what all the fuss is about her tbh), Cheryl Cole or any other fit female celebrity. Like any of you would turn her down if she offered it on a plate :lol:

She did sing one of the worst songs of all time though. 'Irreplaceable' makes my insides itch. So if she decided to sing her songs during it'd be a bit of a turn off to be fair.

No ta. Not a fan of phat arses. Give me a pert arse every time.

# Runs away from African, KD and spaceman :)

bit serena williams-ish in a couple of those.... who would bone serena? i think her vagina would swallow my penis and most of my pelvis.

I'm not gonna be so stupid as to say that if she offered her services I would decline, but I can't stand her. Musically I think she's very over rated, and her solo songs are brick. Destinys Child stuff wasn't so bad.

Pretty much anyone can look rough in certain still images! I know I would still definitely chuck one up her

Back