• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best review ever?

You still get his fans defending him. Nowhere near as deluded/crazy as Michael Jackson's dirhard fans.

I get the record companies, he makes them money, but his fans... some seriously disturbed people there. One of their hobbies is ganging up on people on twitter that dare say something negative about Brown.

I get the record companies, he makes them money, but his fans... some seriously disturbed people there. One of their hobbies is ganging up on people on twitter that dare say something negative about Brown.

Twitter invasion??

I'd ike to change that critique and take out 'Chris Brown' and replace with 'music in general'

Yeah, fudge me, music these days are just boring, man. All I can stand listening to these days are Tim Hecker.

chrisbrownreview.jpg

Hehe, another typical journalist thing. Once there's a consensus about something being brick, there's always a sort of competition on having the harshest review of it.

i wonder if these music reviewers would write a similar review for, say, a James Brown greatest Hits C.D or any other of the numerous artists with equal (or greater) blemishes on their character?

i wonder if these music reviewers would write a similar review for, say, a James Brown greatest Hits C.D or any other of the numerous artists with equal (or greater) blemishes on their character?

A brilliant point. I speak from experience. I spent an evening with Mr.Brown on assignment in the last year of his life. He was (despite warnings to the contrary) a really dynamic guy who seemed happy to have "the Englishman" in his inner-sanctum for shownight. I found myself enthralled by the legend and raconteur, to the point where I found myself forgetting completely his various transgressions. I don't give Chris Brown the time of day for his disgraceful, cowardly act, yet Mr.Brown had me wrapped around his finger...hypocrisy if I look at it bluntly. Again, great question.

A brilliant point. I speak from experience. I spent an evening with Mr.Brown on assignment in the last year of his life. He was (despite warnings to the contrary) a really dynamic guy who seemed happy to have "the Englishman" in his inner-sanctum for shownight. I found myself enthralled by the legend and raconteur, to the point where I found myself forgetting completely his various transgressions. I don't give Chris Brown the time of day for his disgraceful, cowardly act, yet Mr.Brown had me wrapped around his finger...hypocrisy if I look at it bluntly. Again, great question.

well personally i think that an artists personal life shouldn't come in to the review, or factored in to what it is the do - play the ball not the man, as i here on here quite a lot these days. he committed a crime, got punished for it and really has nothing to do with the music he has made

people still cheer Gazza's name, watch Roman Polanski movies and so on

i saw James Brown play at Hyde Park - great showman, even at that age

Back