• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best review ever?

I have a movie on my hard drive that I wanted to watch, but seeing that Chris Brown is in it, it's not really a priority any more.

Chris-Brown_620_1612234a.jpg

Frankie Boyles tweet during the Olympics was a cracker.

COMIC Frankie Boyle sent a bitter tweet to US rapper Chris Brown over his assault on ex-partner Rihanna.
Brown, 23, wrote: “Breakdancing and skateboarding should be an Olympic sport.”
Moments later Boyle, 39, tweeted: “Or intergender boxing you’d be in with a chance of a medal there mate.”
The quip was re-tweeted more than 21,000 times.

Best review I ever read.

Went to see Primal Scream in Manchester maybe 93/94? The support group was called 'Sabres of Paradise'.

The only reason I remember this is because the NME review of them had just one line;

"Sabres of Paradise? Sabres of gonad*s more like."

Genius.

I remeber hearing about Jonny Rotten on stage reviewing the Patti Smith song "Horses" by singing along

"Horses, Horses, Horsebrick more like"

Back