• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bell & Hare??????

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Just heard a rumour it's shutting down??????
Or is the landlordship changing hands?
Any info appreciated...I will be fudging gutted if it's toast...

it's a gonna all boarded up apparently (2nd hand info)

also :
1016340_4740505203352_364457317_n.jpg

Had some very good (and messy) times in The Bell. Hope this is not true.

Unless they're turning it into a world-class venue in line with the new stadium ;)

Brewery have apparently reclaimed it. Doesn't make enough money on non-match days (LOL, what a shocker). Someone spoke to the landlord earlier today.

From what I read, I doubt it. Apparently Spurs are keen in buying the land.

#ITK
#ItWasOnTwitterSoMustBeTrue

Drove passed the ground at around 10pm earlier and the bricklayers was empty. The Bell and Hare looked closed. Chick King was rammed as usual!

Drove passed the ground at around 10pm earlier and the bricklayers was empty. The Bell and Hare looked closed. Chick King was rammed as usual!
I read that as am first time round and questioned your expectations what with it being close season, non match day and a good hour 'til opening time. :)

Back