• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barry Manilow comes out as gay

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Loves his music but sadly never seen him live. I always think of Family guy when I think of Manilow, people might not think of him as cool but his tunes are classic.

Him coming out of gay, makes no difference to his music abilities. But him coming out I never saw that coming.............................................always assumed he was woofter anyway.

Loves his music but sadly never seen him live. I always think of Family guy when I think of Manilow, people might not think of him as cool but his tunes are classic.

Him coming out of gay, makes no difference to his music abilities. But him coming out I never saw that coming.............................................always assumed he was woofter anyway.

I've heard Liberace was gay

So does being gay affect some people's musical abilities?

So does being gay affect some people's musical abilities?

Definitely.

Rob-Halford.jpg

I remember a rumour going around at Glastonbury 2009 that he had died. This was perhaps the last year that smartphones weren't any use at a festival so festival rumours were always rife. It was the same day Michael Jackson died and I think people were just on the wind up, but whenever I hear his name I can remember clearly hearing someone saying 'Who's Gary Banilow?' in a case of miheard identity.

Back