• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

I’ll take it to another perspective,being Welsh myself,whose seen Bale play at all home games and some away too,he loves playing for his country,as he says it’s like playing with all his best mates when he comes home. The hunger is still there definitely 400%.The flag he was seen dancing with ,Wales,golf,Madrid blah blah,was joke to him that he got but not those miserable Madrid fans who got annoyed like a bunch of Karen’s..
I think this virus put a spoke in his plans,with the postponement of the Euro’s,he would have played,his part big style,Wales were suppose to play Italy in Rome,if had turned it on against them,he would have numerous Italian clubs after him,he would have left Madrid afterwards and gone to Italy on loan or if not the USA maybe,to Beckham’s mob.
Bale ambition is to play in the World Cup too,so with Qatar in 2022,he be around for a couple years still, but he knows he needs to play,he won’t sit around at Madrid and put his Wales place in jeopardy,there are Nations games coming up in September and October,England friendly too,he’ll want to play in those,then there’s the Euros next year with World Cup qualifying games thrown in too.
This man can turn games in a second,when was the last player we had like that.....oh yeah Bale a few years back,yeah it won’t be every week but he’s top top top class as Harry would say(sorry for swearing there oops!!)If a deal can be done,if we pay even half his wages,that’s only £10 million for a season,peanuts really.
What have you got against full stops?

I’ll take it to another perspective,being Welsh myself,whose seen Bale play at all home games and some away too,he loves playing for his country,as he says it’s like playing with all his best mates when he comes home. The hunger is still there definitely 400%.The flag he was seen dancing with ,Wales,golf,Madrid blah blah,was joke to him that he got but not those miserable Madrid fans who got annoyed like a bunch of Karen’s..
I think this virus put a spoke in his plans,with the postponement of the Euro’s,he would have played,his part big style,Wales were suppose to play Italy in Rome,if had turned it on against them,he would have numerous Italian clubs after him,he would have left Madrid afterwards and gone to Italy on loan or if not the USA maybe,to Beckham’s mob.
Bale ambition is to play in the World Cup too,so with Qatar in 2022,he be around for a couple years still, but he knows he needs to play,he won’t sit around at Madrid and put his Wales place in jeopardy,there are Nations games coming up in September and October,England friendly too,he’ll want to play in those,then there’s the Euros next year with World Cup qualifying games thrown in too.
This man can turn games in a second,when was the last player we had like that.....oh yeah Bale a few years back,yeah it won’t be every week but he’s top top top class as Harry would say(sorry for swearing there oops!!)If a deal can be done,if we pay even half his wages,that’s only £10 million for a season,peanuts really.

I think the deal would have to be something in the range of 40-60% of his wages, plus probably some signing cash for him (I think he needs to feel he won somehow to get out of this deal)

I see him play for Madrid on the occasions he does (I actually live quite close to their stadium), he's fit, still dangerous but not part of the team or team tactics. At Spurs he wouldn't be needed every week, which would be a plus.

The issue here is money and ego, I actually think the money could be done (would be at absolute end of window when Madrid accepts they are just burning that money for nothing), 2 year loan with him free to walk at end. The ego part I'm not sure, him returning to Spurs could be seen in many ways .. I think he wants to be seen as moving on to a win (more money as in China), or at least on his own terms ..

I think the deal would have to be something in the range of 40-60% of his wages, plus probably some signing cash for him (I think he needs to feel he won somehow to get out of this deal)

I see him play for Madrid on the occasions he does (I actually live quite close to their stadium), he's fit, still dangerous but not part of the team or team tactics. At Spurs he wouldn't be needed every week, which would be a plus.

The issue here is money and ego, I actually think the money could be done (would be at absolute end of window when Madrid accepts they are just burning that money for nothing), 2 year loan with him free to walk at end. The ego part I'm not sure, him returning to Spurs could be seen in many ways .. I think he wants to be seen as moving on to a win (more money as in China), or at least on his own terms ..

I think he would be up for coming back, he was very complimentary about us and the appointment of mourinho recently for example.

Also going back to where he was settled before may well be one of only a very few places he would be prepared to take his family.

I actually see this happening especially with mourinho in charge, he will no doubt be pushing hard for it to happen as will Daniel for commercial reasons.

I get the impression only the financials have prevented this from coming off in the last year or so, but with madrid increasingly desperate we should be able to make this work now.

I also think the Club know this and is why we have not followed up on the willian transfer.

I think he would be up for coming back, he was very complimentary about us and the appointment of mourinho recently for example.

Also going back to where he was settled before may well be one of only a very few places he would be prepared to take his family.

I actually see this happening especially with mourinho in charge, he will no doubt be pushing hard for it to happen as will Daniel for commercial reasons.

I get the impression only the financials have prevented this from coming off in the last year or so, but with madrid increasingly desperate we should be able to make this work now.

I also think the Club know this and is why we have not followed up on the willian transfer.
Could happen, but I think most likely someone with more money will swoop in. If Bale was ready to go to China a year ago I'm not sure he cares that much where he moves geographically.

A lot of things would have to fall into place for this to happen. I very much doubt it will.

Reactions: DTA
Could happen, but I think most likely someone with more money will swoop in. If Bale was ready to go to China a year ago I'm not sure he cares that much where he moves geographically.

A lot of things would have to fall into place for this to happen. I very much doubt it will.

How prepared was he though, I don't remember any quotes to that effect and the reason the deal fell through could be partly his reticence to going.

I could easily see him return, I don't think any of the "big money teams" will be looking at an injury prone 31 year old with little playing time this season.

That was a slightly unique situation as he was going to be paid £1m a week!

I think the PSG’s and Bayern’s etc would only be keen if the wages were a lot lower like 300k a week. Yes they can afford the 600k (especially the likes of PSG) but they wont want to spend that on a 31 year old Bale. Maybe on a 27 year old Bale in his prime.

And I do not see Madrid covering part of his wage to join a mega rich club like PSG. We on the other hand can play the beggar somewhat and get them to pay a good portion of the wages for a loan deal.

He will not be coming here in a million years, i do not see why its even being suggested.

Who knows,we must have something on the table,could be Van de Vaart signing perhaps lol,turns up on Oct 1st unannounced at the training ground.

Saying that that Willian thread has 80 or so pages,GHod knows why.....there was no chance he was coming here,it was said back in May that his first choice was the gypos,and he is an year older than Bale!!

I think they signed him from a U.S. club around the time we got Yedlin.

We made the right choice there thankfully......
Wow! Just wow! You REALLY desperately want this to be we choose Yedlin, and Bayern choose Davies, so you can be negative and blame our scouting, Levy etc. and blah blah blah.
Well, for starters, Davies is 19, and Yedlin is 27 now.
We signed Yedlin in 2014.
Bayern signed Davies in January 2019.

Very poor try, even for you @AjaxDeSuperYids

Wow! Just wow! You REALLY desperately want this to be we choose Yedlin, and Bayern choose Davies, so you can be negative and blame our scouting, Levy etc. and blah blah blah.
Well, for starters, Davies is 19, and Yedlin is 27 now.
We signed Yedlin in 2014.
Bayern signed Davies in January 2019.

Very poor try, even for you @AjaxDeSuperYids

So that makes Davies 12 or 13 years old when we signed Yedlin?

My point exactly.

Back