• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Robbie Savage v Charlie Nicholas

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
A big one this. A vain, prick who thinks he's a hardman, against a straight up prick.

We could spend forever on all that which makes Nicholas a clam, but even the goon factor can't make him reach the level of Savage.

this

nicholas is a nasty piece of work

He's also easily avoidable as he only appears with the other clowns like Thompson and Le Tissier on SSN. Savage can be forced on you any time you have to watch a game on BT. I think the most annoying thing about Savage is the way he often frames his opinions as questions and refers to his co-commentator by name. You're sitting right next to each other!

Savage.

I don't watch SSN so Nicholas has no bearing on me.

I do listen to 5 Live however, and that hysterical, sub-TalkSPORT, red top dingdonghead affects my enjoyment of the programming.

Back