• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Alan Pardew v Niall Quinn

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Pardew is undoubtedly a massive bellend but has he made enough of an impact as a pundit to beat uber-clam Quinn

While Quinn is an insufferable macaron, Pardew has made a strong claim in a short time. Like Shearer, he likes to reference himself a lot. Quinn is an absolute tool though.

Quinn is a clam, obviously, but Pardew just takes it to another level. Wins it by a landslide!

This is a tough one. Quinn is a macaron, but I really hate the way that clam Pardew sucks in air with gritted teeth every time he wants to sound important. Have to think this one over.

I've opted for Quinn. The number of times he has tried to ruin my enjoyment of a Spurs game puts him near the top of the bad pundit list for me.

I will use any excuse to post this

giphy.gif

Just over an hour to go and it is tight. Anyone can win, so get those votes in.

Back