• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Away supporters

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Quite an interesting follow on twitter is Football Away Days ‏@FBAwayDays, gives full listings of the amount of away fans in each division at each game

2k Wimbledon at Pompey for a league 2 is superb

Chelsea at Emirates Marketing Project: (6,200) - SELL OUT

Nottingham Forest at Sheffield United: (5,500) - SELL OUT

Liverpool at Arsenal: (5,200) - SELL OUT

Barnsley at Doncaster: (3,000) - Estimation

Charlton at Sheffield Wednesday: (2,000) - Estimation

Wimbledon at Portsmouth: (2,000) - Estimation

I try to do a couple of away days a season. I don't think I could do it every week as the travelling home after a loss can be brutal. You've also got to be doing reasonably well financially as just one away day could cost £100+ when you've paid for the ticket, travelled up there and had a few beers it adds up. But there's no doubt about it watching Spurs win away is better than a home win as you've made the extra effort.

I try to do a couple of away days a season. I don't think I could do it every week as the travelling home after a loss can be brutal. You've also got to be doing reasonably well financially as just one away day could cost £100+ when you've paid for the ticket, travelled up there and had a few beers it adds up. But there's no doubt about it watching Spurs win away is better than a home win as you've made the extra effort.

Totally agree and tbh the drive home after a home defeat for us is just as brutal (I dont tend to speak until we reach Milton Keynes after we lose!)
We manage between 6-10 away days each season at present depending on ticket allocation/match timings. Wouldnt have minded Norwich this year, but didnt get near as it didnt even get down to members, would have liked Saudi Sportswashing Machine too, but there was no way we could manage a Weds night match in Tyneside.
Definitely a much better feeling when you win away. The Villa LC game (4-0) was the most comfortable I have ever felt at an away match, always felt we would win that night, and Swansea a few weeks ago was a top weekend away

Back