• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

At the 26th Minute Tomorrow...

JOIN LEDLEY AT HALF-TIME

We shall be celebrating the playing career of our legendary former captain at the half-time break during our opening home match of the season against West Bromwich Albion and talking to him about his new role as Club Ambassador.

Ledley will be taking part in a live pitchside interview, so this is your chance to hear him speak about his favourite memories from nearly 15 years as a Spurs player, as well as his current role as champion for the regeneration of Tottenham.

As part of this role, Ledley has been supporting students from local school Gladesmore as they aim to reach the top of the UK charts this summer with the ‘Everybody Dreams’ song for Tottenham.

The song aims to promote a positive message around Tottenham’s young people a year on from last summer’s riots, and we will be screening an exclusive music video of the song both pre-match and at half-time.

We hope that you will be able to join us in showing your appreciation for both Ledley and the efforts of our local young people.

Awesome, lets hope we have a new player to introduce before the game too, WHL will be really buzzing tomorrow

Cant wait for the game, wont be able to sleep...

Saying that, the walk from the tube is a nightmare that i'll never look forward to...

Wasn't sure where to post but this is probably the most appropriate thread.

So there I was, in the room next to our bedroom at 3am, catching a river of the WBA game with the headphones in, so as not to disturb the missus.

Come the 26th minute and the appreciation for Ledley, I felt it only fitting to direct some polite applause for the man himself, even though I wasn't in the stadium.

The next morning, I notice the other half has ear plugs in and is a bit annoyed with me. Turns out, she woke up in the middle of the night and could hear me 'pleasuring myself' :eek: in the other room, hence the need for ear plugs and her annoyance.

At this point, I would like you to execute polite golf applause for a minute to hear what was actually happening ;)

Dozy mare...

Wasn't sure where to post but this is probably the most appropriate thread.

So there I was, in the room next to our bedroom at 3am, catching a river of the WBA game with the headphones in, so as not to disturb the missus.

Come the 26th minute and the appreciation for Ledley, I felt it only fitting to direct some polite applause for the man himself, even though I wasn't in the stadium.

The next morning, I notice the other half has ear plugs in and is a bit annoyed with me. Turns out, she woke up in the middle of the night and could hear me 'pleasuring myself' :eek: in the other room, hence the need for ear plugs and her annoyance.

At this point, I would like you to execute polite golf applause for a minute to hear what was actually happening ;)

Dozy mare...

:ross:

Back