• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Artificial Intelligence Thread

Most developed countries have cut down on the amount of children they have. Some asian countries there might be hardly anyone left in a few generations.
I said AI is going to have to find other cures.:D

Relying on human behaviours ain't gonna cut it. Sorry. :)

I said AI is going to have to find other cures.:D

Relying on human behaviours ain't gonna cut it. Sorry. :)

Well since hypersonic missiles and submarines have cut down the response time for a nuclear attack to just a couple of minutes. Ais have been put in charge of nuclear missiles so they can retaliate if a first strike takes out say washington or moscow. So they already have the power to wipe humanity off the planet.

I did a presentation to the goombas at work there a few weeks back and for bricks and giggles and I included a demo of an AI engine doing all their work. Nervous laughs all round :eek:.

Stone me, that mad

I don't know much about it TBH but saw something about the artist movement basically losing their jobs already because AI can produce work instantly and to brief. The ethical issue though as I understand it is that you have to feed and almost train it and alot of the info used is taken from existing work online etc. So humans are losing their jobs by having work they created used against them in doing so.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Stone me, that mad

I don't know much about it TBH but saw something about the artist movement basically losing their jobs already because AI can produce work instantly and to brief. The ethical issue though as I understand it is that you have to feed and almost train it and alot of the info used is taken from existing work online etc. So humans are losing their jobs by having work they created used against them in doing so.

Part of the writers strike in the us is about ai writing scripts. Golman sachs has predicted ai will replace 300m jobs by 2030.

Chatgpt 4 is already learning stuff that the creators haven't trained it for. It was trained in english but has suddenly learned other languages. It was only released in march.

Part of the writers strike in the us is about ai writing scripts. Golman sachs has predicted ai will replace 300m jobs by 2030.

Chatgpt 4 is already learning stuff that the creators haven't trained it for. It was trained in english but has suddenly learned other languages. It was only released in march.
Mad mad mad

Saw some guy on the tele saying the scary part is it's ability to cross the boundaries into real life. Real possibility that for example it could raise money by sending highly soficticated scam emails and then manipulating hunan behaviour by using the money.

Mad mad mad

Saw some guy on the tele saying the scary part is it's ability to cross the boundaries into real life. Real possibility that for example it could raise money by sending highly soficticated scam emails and then manipulating hunan behaviour by using the money.

It's certainly interesting. And I think social media has demonstrated how minds can be coerced/manipulated/rail roaded along avenues and rabbit holes by on/offing of brain chemicals.

Clever (or sinister) humans have been harnessing that. BUT AI maybe even smarter.

It's certainly interesting. And I think social media has demonstrated how minds can be coerced/manipulated/rail roaded along avenues and rabbit holes by on/offing of brain chemicals.

Clever (or sinister) humans have been harnessing that. BUT AI maybe even smarter.

If its picking up its cues from data picked up from humans in history I don't know whether to be scared or relieved TBH. Imagine having all the information on all the nut jobs like Hitler that ever existed and the subsequent data including reasons it did not work and how to refine it and re apply it to modern day. Potential to know enough information on how to perform the perfect crime, access to deep fake, sophisticated voice changing etc, like you say mind manipulation will go to another level once people see a video circulating on twitter of Daniel Levy stealing money out of their childrens bank accounts.....

In all seriousness its easy to now see why the belief and emphasis is now on cyber wars for the future. Scary brick

If its picking up its cues from data picked up from humans in history I don't know whether to be scared or relieved TBH. Imagine having all the information on all the nut jobs like Hitler that ever existed and the subsequent data including reasons it did not work and how to refine it and re apply it to modern day. Potential to know enough information on how to perform the perfect crime, access to deep fake, sophisticated voice changing etc, like you say mind manipulation will go to another level once people see a video circulating on twitter of Daniel Levy stealing money out of their childrens bank accounts.....

In all seriousness its easy to now see why the belief and emphasis is now on cyber wars for the future. Scary brick

They did a test on facebook years back. It was just recommending pro trump posts to 5000 users saying that their friends had alresdy liked it. I believe it shifted the voting pattern by 5%.

That election trump won by 1% of the votes.

The ai now is far more powerful and getting learning more each day. Not just exponentially but exponentially on a logarithmic graph.

Thanks for that ..I've always liked Stephen Bartlett
Really fantastic talk about ai. Very reasoned and longform.

(Seriously a must watch interview, kudos to both. Highly inteligent and articulate. Will definitely watch more of them both).

This is very good as well.

Loving chatgbt by the way. It's like a politician. "No i can't do that, that's beyond my reasoning". But if you did this, or hypothetically? Yep no problem.

Data set is only up to 2021 so didn't help on our manager or transfers though.

Interesting, was an AI summit last week in London that my mate presented at for Canada. Busy event apparently...
I guess the UK are not affected by these rules directly, but as with trade the gravity model will apply. The UK would be wise not to diverge too far from the EU in terms of reg alignment on this. It is no bad thing if others adopted this as a template of sorts and get try a hold of this before it goes to far.

Last edited:
I guess the UK are not affected by these rules directly, but as with trade the gravity model will apply. The UK would be wise not to diverge too far from the EU in terms of reg alignment on this. It is no bad thing if others adopted this as a template of sorts and get try a hold of this before it goes to far.
Or London could open itself up as some special AI place to wash dirty money and pour money into the pockets of Tories.

Listening to Richard Dawkins today who was putting forward warnings about AI, was only a small part of a bigger talk, but he warned about the programming of AI in that if you was to seek assurances of securing the future of the planet or a subject along those lines then the likely outcome would be to get rid of humans, was interesting talk about how well meaning messages might come with dire long term consequences

Back