• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ardiles and Villa -- ESPN documentary

NYSpur

Andy Gray
JUST watched the 30 for 30 documentary that focused on Ossie and how his (and Ricky's) world was turned upside down by the Falklands War. As always our Argentinians came across as being really good blokes placed in an impossible situation. It also featured Ossie's accident while on the Falklands from which he was lucky to survive. While his "War is bad" message is nothing new, it was an interesting show from a Spurs perspective.

This coincided with my ST years…it became feral at some grounds, if southcote is still here he would agree…it got heated defending the pair of them at away games. So sad that Ossie had to go to PSG but understandable; another factor which cost us the title that season udoubtably. Looking forward to watching the doc...

I saw Ossie tweeted about this the other night and I managed to find it on torrent. Looking forward to watching it.

Really was fantastic and as much as I despise ESPN these days all of their 30 for 30 documentaries have been superb! Really didn't understand the significance of the Falklands War and Ossie I found it heart wrenching and fascinating at the same time.

Also if you haven't seen the 30 for 30 called " The two Escobars" it is brilliant. Goes into Pablo Escobar's control over Colombia and their football and also the assassination of Andres Escobar after his own goal in 1994 World Cup

I set up a wishlist search for this documentary on my TiVo and see that BT Sports 2 are showing White, Blue and White on the 1st of August at 10pm.

Back