• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Apps

Forgot the pokerstars app, I find it very handy for when I feel like playing some poker. Much nicer than being stuck on a laptop or desktop.

not sure but could be the same type of app as Onenote, Evernote or Google Keep

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2031...-vs-evernote-we-name-the-note-app-winner.html

comparison link

i have looked at (and played with for a while) those, omnifocus is more for organising things you need to do rather than keeping notes, its great at reminding you when things need to be done and only showing you actions relative to what you can achieve at a certain place time, its overkill for most people but if you do any kind of project management (and particularly if you are a disciple of David Allens GTD system) then its like having a second brain that never forgets anything

ASTRO File Manager
ColorNote
FotMob (better than Futbol24)
Instagram
Whats App
NBA Scores & Alerts
Nationwide Mobile Banking

Are ones I have and find useful.

I'm with EE. Have you found the app takes a while to find your route? Very annoying but when it finds route it brilliant. I use it every day.

I reckon it's faster than my TomTom, both at finding my location and planning a route, TomTom is GPS only whereas Waze is 3G and GPS, hence the difference I guess. But no, I don't get any lag on route planning.

i have looked at (and played with for a while) those, omnifocus is more for organising things you need to do rather than keeping notes, its great at reminding you when things need to be done and only showing you actions relative to what you can achieve at a certain place time, its overkill for most people but if you do any kind of project management (and particularly if you are a disciple of David Allens GTD system) then its like having a second brain that never forgets anything

Sounds interesting, shame its only for apple products though.

I really need something I can use at work to keep track of things, use one note but often it ends up in a big list somewhere instead.

Omniplan looks pretty decent as well.

Didn't realise they had all that project management software on apple stuff - I work with project managers daily and have never yet come across one who uses apple products for day to day work that is client facing anyway.

Whats not been mentioned

Food
Dominos
Pizza Hut

Cinemas
Showcase UK
Odeon

Travel
BusCountDown

Also Skyscrappercity app is good, get the stadium thread. Called SSC Forums

If you have iOS, download Score! - probably the best game I've played on my iPad / iPhone. Love reenacting Bale's goal v Stoke.

Back