• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

AP McCoy to Retire At End of Season

I'm not really into horse racing but the mans achievements are incredible, to dominate any sport for that long requires commitment of the highest order, chapeau

you never say never in life but no-one is going to get to 3000, let alone 4k, and the physical toils of being a jump jockey are ridiculous, his natural body weight is 11 stone plus so he has to starve and sit in saunas half the week to get his weight down but then has to have the strength to push a half a ton horse round 3 miles of a racetrack and then sometimes be thrown to the ground at 35mph when said horse falls.

An incredible sporting acheievement, fergie-esque, I'll be telling my grandkids I saw McCoy ride, he should get another BBC sports personality award.

I read he has fallen with horse over a 1,000 times. Even though he has broke nearly everything in his body its astonishing the number of wins he has.

Side note caveat: Does ride the best horses.

Incredible horseman

One of if not the best Jockey ever

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/horse-racing/31205313

The amount of time he has won when he shouldn't have due to his incredible will to win and brilliant riding skills, racing will be a worser place without him next year

I think us crushing the gooners, crushed this silly little gooner and he had mini breakdown and went all knee-jerk and jacked in his job before he even got of the horse!

n.b seriously top top jockey with the drive to be at the top of his game for 20 seasons. legend of the turf.

Back