• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone used a good web agency?

Hotshot-Tottenham

Edgar Davids
Hi chaps and chapessesesessesses,

I'm in need of a good web agency for a work project: complete web design and build, hosting, security, compliance, CMS, transactional ecommerce etc.

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good agency - looking to brief to a short list fairly soon with a view to start the build by the end of the year.

Naturally I've googled but I always think recommendations are valuable so I turned to the good people of GG!

Kthxbai.

Hi mate, if you are still looking I know of someone who I highly recommend. I used to go to Uni with him years ago.

This is one of the websites his company created for Thames Water recentley:

www.thameswater.co.uk/waterwisely/index.htm

His name is Adam Southorn, his the lead technical director and a top fella who goes more than out of his way to make sure you're happy.

If you PM your name I'll tell him I recommended ya and should give you a discount.

This is his companys website if you wish to check it out: http://www.jabberwokie.com/

I would say harder, which is much, much better for the Internet. It (to some extent) means only proper designers and developers can build one.

Totally depends on the complexity really. If it's a simple website then there's no reason it can't be created in notepad.

Website's today however are making use of AJAX and other functionality (many of which is far more pleasing to the eye) by coding in JavaScript etc.

In my opinion webdesign is becoming easier in the sense that JQUERY can be used as 'out the box' code and easily amended to use in your own website. Payment methods and shopping carts are also becoming easier to add and use.

I sure many of these hosting companies are now offering easy to use wizards to create customisable websites but of course you are always limited to what their software provides.

If you are requiring highly customised functions and spec then it can become tricky.

Hi mate, if you are still looking I know of someone who I highly recommend. I used to go to Uni with him years ago.

This is one of the websites his company created for Thames Water recentley:

www.thameswater.co.uk/waterwisely/index.htm

His name is Adam Southorn, his the lead technical director and a top fella who goes more than out of his way to make sure you're happy.

If you PM your name I'll tell him I recommended ya and should give you a discount.

This is his companys website if you wish to check it out: http://www.jabberwokie.com/

Thanks very much for that - will take a look at the site and drop you a PM as and when. Appreciate that, thanks.

Back