• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone ever got seasick?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Never had it before, kitesurfed for 14 years and was fine went on a speadboat today and despite the fact they gave us anti seasickness pills both me and the lad were chucking up.

Half of the 30 or so people on the boat were throwing up. Any cures for it, we have been back on land for a few hours and i still feel like i am swinging backwards and forwards.

Never had it before, kitesurfed for 14 years and was fine went on a speadboat today and despite the fact they gave us anti seasickness pills both me and the lad were chucking up.

Half of the 30 or so people on the boat were throwing up. Any cures for it, we have been back on land for a few hours and i still feel like i am swinging backwards and forwards.

Best cure - sit under a tree

More practically - alcohol. It sounds counter-intuitive, but just the one will steady your stomach

She is going down to dinner on her own tonight. Hope i am better by tomorrow as we have a night at thai boxing which i am looking forward to.

Saw one of the guys from the trip down in the lobby and he said he had just come back from the hospital and hos wife has a broken wrist, German couple, but even so dod not deserve that.

I think he is going to take a law suit out against them. I really do not think the tour group should have taken us out to sea in that. All i could think was if we die i bet my sister gives the photo where both my eyes are shut because she surprised me to the newspapers and i will look a right taco.

One thing i noticed Dortmund are really well followed in this part of the world. Lots of shirts on sale more then bayern both in phuket and koh samui.

She is going down to dinner on her own tonight. Hope i am better by tomorrow as we have a night at thai boxing which i am looking forward to.

Me and a mate went to the Thai boxing on Koh Samui probably the best part of 20 years ago. F!ck knows how we got there or where it was but what an experience. Sweaty, noisy, the constant snake charming music, and of course brutal......mehkong whisky, bottles of coke and an ice bucket to keep us cool. Can't remember many westerners being there although I think one fighter was an Aussie.

Enjoy.

Me and a mate went to the Thai boxing on Koh Samui probably the best part of 20 years ago. F!ck knows how we got there or where it was but what an experience. Sweaty, noisy, the constant snake charming music, and of course brutal......mehkong whisky, bottles of coke and an ice bucket to keep us cool. Can't remember many westerners being there although I think one fighter was an Aussie.

Enjoy.

The are European fightets on the bill, dont know if there any good or not. Hope my stomach settles by then. Guess it will about to go to bed so hope a good nigjts sleep.

I worked as a DJ on a cruise ship between Oslo and Kiel for a month back in 99-00 I believe. It was February and constantly bad weather. I was so sick I could barely do my job. It was bloody awful! Took 3 weeks before I could manage it. The last week I was OK, but when I went ashore, I got sick again for lack of motion for a few days! I don't get sick in small boats where I can see what's coming up. It's the slow rolling on bigger boats that is the worst for me, especially when you're inside and can't see ahead. It's terrible! There is literally nothing you can do about it, although I was told ginger helps, and when I have tried it, I've think it has helped somewhat, although I wouldn't know how I've felt if I didn't take it.

I went on a big Hydrofoil type boat there a year or so back. The boat had just come off a choppy journey across, maybe a little too choppy. The whole boat reeked of puke and bleach and every seat was soaking wet having just been washed.

I worked as a DJ on a cruise ship between Oslo and Kiel for a month back in 99-00 I believe. It was February and constantly bad weather. I was so sick I could barely do my job. It was bloody awful! Took 3 weeks before I could manage it. The last week I was OK, but when I went ashore, I got sick again for lack of motion for a few days! I don't get sick in small boats where I can see what's coming up. It's the slow rolling on bigger boats that is the worst for me, especially when you're inside and can't see ahead.
That's motion sickness for you. You can almost cope with it if you can see ahead, your brain expects it. Otherwise your ear says WTF is going on and tells your brain to make you puke.

That's motion sickness for you. You can almost cope with it if you can see ahead, your brain expects it. Otherwise wise your ear says WTF is going on and tells your brain to make you puke.
Yeah. I think I get a bit of both, because I can't go in carousels and stuff like that. Weirdly enough I did not get sick in the centrifuge when I got tested for g-tolerence at military flight school.

Back