• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Any Mobile phone experts out there

PaulH

Jamie O'Hara
Morning,

I got a Galaxy S4 a couple of weeks ago and despite having all of my data (contacts, photos, music) on the SD from my S2, none of that info is visible. It appears that in order to use the SD in my new phone I have to format it which would involve wiping it of any information.

Is there any way of doing this and transferring it? (And no, I didn't back it up in the cloud either...)

Back it up onto a pc via a card reader? Back it up to the cloud using your old phone?

Sync it all to one of your email accounts then sync it back down on your new phone. Much safer way of storing contacts anyway as at present if you lose the SD card then you are screwed.

Back