• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Any game in world football?

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Hypothetical question: You win a magic ticket that allows you into any club game in world football. It does not work at Tottenham games or in cup games, only regular season games. You will be teleported into the host town or city an hour before kick off and teleported back whenever you see fit.

Which game would you go to?

normally, i would say a real madrid vs barcelona game. but given that the worldcup is coming up, if my country was to progress to the latter rounds, i would choose that game. does that count?

I'd love to see Dortmund and Bayern in the Westfalenstadion.

Celtic vs Rangers would be a good one too.

normally, i would say a real madrid vs barcelona game. but given that the worldcup is coming up, if my country was to progress to the latter rounds, i would choose that game. does that count?

I was thinking it would be too easy to say 'the CL final' or 'WC final' so limited it to club teams and not cups. Enjoying starting random threads at the mo so the next one might be 'if you could choose and two teams/countries to play each other..

It is interesting how nobody in this thread has said an english game.. Why would you go to Man U v Liverpool or Man u v City etc when you can have much better matchday experiences abroad?

I have a bit of a boner for Dortmund so would likely choose BVB v Bayern.

I'd go Barca v Real Madrid. To see Messi and Ronaldo on the same pitch, both in their prime and in such a big game, that alone would make it worthwhile.

Red Star Belgrade vs Dinamo Zagreb or vice versa if my safety is guaranteed and such a game ever happens again.

Last time it happened it played a huge part in starting an eight year massacre filled war. I think in terms of pure hatred and hostility it would be a match which no other derby could ever possibly come close to.

Last edited:
Red Star Belgrade vs Dinamo Zagreb or vice versa if my safety is guaranteed and such a game ever happens again.

Last time it happened it played a huge part in starting an eight year massacre filled war. I think in terms of pure hatred and hostility it would be a match which no other derby could ever possibly come close to.

Dinamo Kiev v Spartak Moscow

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid has been a dream of mine for years. Last game of the season Barca a point above Madrid.

I was going to the Boca vs River match a few years ago, but didn't trust the guy supposedly selling us tickets (we were to pay him before he went and picked up our tickets), his company had been selling tickets for a couple of years, but my suspicions turned out be right. He sold lots of tickets to people at our hostel that day, and probably a bunch of other people, closed shop and no-one ever saw him or his company again. And of course the tickets didn't even exist. They drew 1-1, and 3 people were stabbed to death after the match (which was almost customary for those matches, it seemed). I'm kind of glad I didn't go - super-hostile atmosphere around those games.

I'd love to see Barca thrash Real personally.

Boca Juniors V River Plate
Galatasaray V Fenerbahce
Barcelona V Real Madrid
Celtic V Rangers
Man United V Liverpool

I went through a phase in my late teens where me and some mates, rather than spend money on travelling the world (although did do that later on) made solitary trips over the course of two seasons to some mega matches across the globe. More than just these although from the atmosphere and occasion these came across as the biggest.

One I didn't get to was Roma V Lazio, so will need to at some point. Real Betis V Sevilla was rather hostile I've gotta say.

Back