• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Any game in history?

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Been working on my teleporting machine and now it works travelling through TIME as well as SPACE. What's more I've been experimenting with hypnosis and memory.

The experience I can offer you is this: I can erase your memory of a particular game of football and all results since, I can even erase your memory of deciding to go back in time to this game. You will be teleported to the host city/town an hour before kick off and teleported back as soon as you stop celebrating. In a couple of days your memory of football will come back. As an extra/optional service I can erase all memory of the 2013/14 season permanently.

there will be two packages available:

Silver package: Unfortunately I can not include spurs in the silver package.

Gold Package: Spurs games.

Which game would you choose for each package? How many of you would choose a Silver package over a gold one? :-k

Last edited:
Back