• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anti Valentines Day

Ah man...

Should have deleted the number or something. Was it a valentines related text?

Yup, it just makes me realise how fake she was.

I'm more tinkled off at having had the will pulled over my eyes than anything else now.

She should go to Hollywood

I don't have any problem with valentines day or any of that, but the broadcasting the event over facebook side of it is cringy as fudge.

Yeah I agree that giving yourself a slap is the only real option here unfortunately, what did you think would come of texting a girl on valentines day who'd dumped you via the same method of communication?

I kinda knew it would happen the way it did...but...she and I had had some fantastic times together and I hoped that given time to think things through that she'd realise the mistake that she had made, would appear not. Still not all women are blessed with brains or integrity.

I don't feel particularly entitled to give advice of this sort so take it as you want, but I think someone who will go back to someone who they tried to give everything but were cut loose by a text message is likely to get hurt quite a bit.

Listen to Tom Waits, drink whiskey and smoke cigars by all means, but don't text your ex on valentines day, especially given the circumstances with this particular case.

I don't have any problem with valentines day or any of that, but the broadcasting the event over facebook side of it is cringy as fudge.

Yeah I agree that giving yourself a slap is the only real option here unfortunately, what did you think would come of texting a girl on valentines day who'd dumped you via the same method of communication?

I said exactly the same thing earlier. People who profess their "love" for their partner on facebook is a c**t. It is attention seeking gonad*s and,as you say,cringeworthy. A lot of people I know declared their love today via facebook and they live together. "ooooh let me see how many "likes" I can get"..that's all it is.

Another one that gets me is people wishing their 1,2,3,4 etc year old kids happy birthday on there. It is pathetic. C**ts.

I have learned a lot from this experience. I made mistakes and now it's time for me to truly move on. I had a bad case of oneitis but I'm sure I'll be bouncing back soon!!

I said exactly the same thing earlier. People who profess their "love" for their partner on facebook is a c**t. It is attention seeking gonad*s and,as you say,cringeworthy. A lot of people I know declared their love today via facebook and they live together. "ooooh let me see how many "likes" I can get"..that's all it is.

Another one that gets me is people wishing their 1,2,3,4 etc year old kids happy birthday on there. It is pathetic. C**ts.

Absolutely right. My missus, bless her cotton socks, was looking at Facebook last night and commenting on how many of her friends had posted pictures of flowers. Even she could see it was a competition.

Another one that bothers me is this taking a picture of your food when out for a meal and posting it on Facebook. Who gives a flying fudge? Really? Like I haven't seen food on a fudging plate before.

Same thing with a round of drink. I know what a pint and a shot look like. I don't need to see a photo. Tell me you got tinkled when I'm talking to you again. Tell me funny stories about the night out. I don't need to see the fudging picture of what you drank.

Unless your keeping in touch with people abroad or who you can't see or talk to for whatever reason - social media is for pricks.

Dude that aint cool man. No texting, facebook, twitter, myfudgingspace or any of that fudgein brick - fudges sakes. Been there though (with texting not the other social crap) as we all have im sure - not nice.

DONT. DO. IT. AGAIN.

I've never hidden so many posts as I did yesterday and this morning.

It just confirms what I've long suspected. It's all a contest between women, trying to make each other jealous or out-do each other.

Dude that aint cool man. No texting, facebook, twitter, myfudgingspace or any of that fudgein brick - fudges sakes. Been there though (with texting not the other social crap) as we all have im sure - not nice.

DONT. DO. IT. AGAIN.

Blocked her on all Social Media, she won't find me even if she sends out a search party!

I cringe at what I did last night, the last act of a man desperate to get the past back who took his eyes off the present.

The text was poor judgment, it was badly written but to have sent it at all was stupid!

Now I'm going to bounce back, starting from tomorrow night by moving on to a new woman.

Monday starts the rejuvenation of my life from there. Whatever I don't like about how I am, I'm going to work on. With target of May 31st, which would have been a key night. I want to recognise by then how improved all aspects of my life are and I'll then be happier whoever else is in my life.

Back