• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another Good For Nothing Leech, Seriously

Hold on a second.

1. Do we know on what grounds this woman was granted treatment? My understanding of the NHS is rudimentary, but is there not a (ostensible) vetting system in place? There's a vague allusion to a condition meaning she has no natural breast tissue.

2. If this woman really does suffer from this conidition, which in turn, causes her emotional distress, should we really be differentiating this sort of mental anguish from physical pain or even illness? All would have a material effect on someone's life - of course, to what degree is the question. The article, as you'd expect, doesn't really provide any detail here.

3. Perhaps people are falling into the trap of dismissing tabloid stories when they don't want to believe them, but absorbing them when they conveniently want to make a point? I'm not massively au fait with the OP's agenda, but I have seen him make some comments regarding the "state of the nation" and various socio-economic commentaries, if you will. This is not a criticism but just an observation.

4. Similarly, The Sun loves this sort of "world's gone made", "the country's in ruin" sort of story. They'll take the most tenuous link to make their point. Here, we have no real idea as to whether she has a genuine cause of action and the quotes are so extreme they suggest an exaggeration. Quotes aside, clearly, if a hospital acts negligently, which enhancing a patient's breasts to larger than was agreed, there's a claim. A hospital's duty of care isn't eroded because of how the claim is funded.

5. Plus, I think it's slightly disingenuous to say we don't do what this woman is alleged to have done. When we go to see a doctor, we exaggerate our symptoms to ensure things are taken more seriously, and to increase the likelihood of faster treatment and availability of medicine. Yes, her case, as it's put, is more extreme, but those in glass houses etc.

I'm not saying the story isn't true, or there aren't people like this, or inherent failings in the NHS, but I think people are getting a little carried away.

Hold on a second.

1. Do we know on what grounds this woman was granted treatment? My understanding of the NHS is rudimentary, but is there not a (ostensible) vetting system in place? There's a vague allusion to a condition meaning she has no natural breast tissue.

2. If this woman really does suffer from this conidition, which in turn, causes her emotional distress, should we really be differentiating this sort of mental anguish from physical pain or even illness? All would have a material effect on someone's life - of course, to what degree is the question. The article, as you'd expect, doesn't really provide any detail here.

3. Perhaps people are falling into the trap of dismissing tabloid stories when they don't want to believe them, but absorbing them when they conveniently want to make a point? I'm not massively au fait with the OP's agenda, but I have seen him make some comments regarding the "state of the nation" and various socio-economic commentaries, if you will. This is not a criticism but just an observation.

4. Similarly, The Sun loves this sort of "world's gone made", "the country's in ruin" sort of story. They'll take the most tenuous link to make their point. Here, we have no real idea as to whether she has a genuine cause of action and the quotes are so extreme they suggest an exaggeration. Quotes aside, clearly, if a hospital acts negligently, which enhancing a patient's breasts to larger than was agreed, there's a claim. A hospital's duty of care isn't eroded because of how the claim is funded.

5. Plus, I think it's slightly disingenuous to say we don't do what this woman is alleged to have done. When we go to see a doctor, we exaggerate our symptoms to ensure things are taken more seriously, and to increase the likelihood of faster treatment and availability of medicine. Yes, her case, as it's put, is more extreme, but those in glass houses etc.

I'm not saying the story isn't true, or there aren't people like this, or inherent failings in the NHS, but I think people are getting a little carried away.

She wanted to be a glamour model like her hero Jordan, she asked for fake boobs they said no, she then said about all the stress it caused her etc etc and they gave her new boobs which she then went onto to show in various lads mags to earn money...

She is a manky chav cnut who is taking the tinkle, you want plastic surgery done, get a job and pay for it like thousands of normal people would

She wanted to be a glamour model like her hero Jordan, she asked for fake boobs they said no, she then said about all the stress it caused her etc etc and they gave her new boobs which she then went onto to show in various lads mags to earn money...

She is a manky chav cnut who is taking the tinkle, you want plastic surgery done, get a job and pay for it like thousands of normal people would

Are you sure? The article, or a linked one, says "her flat chest was ruining her life".

I'm speculating here, but if you had a flat chest, and it really was ruining your life, when you had breasts you felt were suitable, I don't think it's that unfeasible to think you'd overcompensate by glamour modelling.

Don't get me wrong, there's a case to suggest she exaggerated with the specific aim of making money via glamour modelling, but I don't think it's that clear cut. Plus, in any case, the point stands that there may be a case of negligence, however this was funded. If the hospital acted outside the scope of her instructions, then she has a case.

Are you sure? The article, or a linked one, says "her flat chest was ruining her life".

I'm speculating here, but if you had a flat chest, and it really was ruining your life, when you had breasts you felt were suitable, I don't think it's that unfeasible to think you'd overcompensate by glamour modelling.

Don't get me wrong, there's a case to suggest she exaggerated with the specific aim of making money via glamour modelling, but I don't think it's that clear cut. Plus, in any case, the point stands that there may be a case of negligence, however this was funded. If the hospital acted outside the scope of her instructions, then she has a case.

She was fine earning loads of cash from showing them in Nuts, Zoo, etc then when the offers dried up because she is basically a pig ugly slob, she now decides they have ruined her life..

Why are you even defending her ??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...fund-wannabe-models-giant-36DD-NHS-boobs.html

“I already have showbiz connections as my friend’s boyfriend was a contestant on the Apprentice and I’ve been to clubs like Trader Vic’s and to the Dorchester Hotel. I’ve even started to collect Louis Vuitton handbags and have ordered a chihuahua puppy. The sky’s the limit now I’ve got my new boobs — and I can’t thank the NHS enough for giving them to me.”

She should be put down.

](*,)

“The collective principle asserts that... no society can legitimately call itself civilised if a sick person is denied medical aid because of lack of means.“

Nye Bevan said that. That is what he based the founding on the NHS on. The principle that everyone was entitled to a life free from the pain of living with a disease because you couldn't pay the bills to treat it. The principle that healthcare should be available to every sick person, not just the rich.

A sick person, sick being the operative word. Not 'in desperate want of a boob job'. Sick. Physical illness. Actual, lifelong pain and despair.

Having regular sized breasts is not an illness. And if this woman has the audacity to claim 'emotional distress' for going from small boobs to slightly-too-large boobs with every single penny paid for by the British taxpayer, I am perfectly entitled to claim emotional distress at having my brain cells die after listening to that argument.

Sigh. I will never go back on my conviction that the NHS is a symbol of everything good about the ideals of post-war Britain, and Western society as a whole: solidarity, moral authority, and the absolute, unshakeable conviction that this was something pure, unsullied by the class divides that had permeated all of history up to that point. Something worth fighting for, and truly egalitarian. A healthy life for all, with no one left behind.

But when I read about what it's become today, with Cameron and company hacking away at it with all their might on one side (with their leering private healthcare chums preparing to roll in the dough) and groups of people like this abusing the system on the other... I sometimes feel that as a society, maybe the UK doesn't deserve it anymore. But it would hit the poorest people in said society the hardest, and I'm not sure they've done anything to deserve that.

Rather oddly i agree with everything you said there which is rare in a political sort of thread, well put as well sir. The NHS is for everyone but if we lose it it would hit the poorest hardest. The same can be said for the welfare state as a whole and i think it all needs reform.

The bee in my bonnet this month is pensioners, so i think the only one on this site i will offend is Crawley in my new quest to make pensioners pay.

not sure you've worded this very well.

Life saving operations, iva treatment, people with cancer and proper diseases, not stuff like this... Otherwise you mean the nhs shouldn't be used for iva, cancer or proper diseases. I can't believe that is the case. Maybe you mean ivf instead?

Stupid slags like this woman should have to pay for it themselves. it is not a 'defect' to have smaller breasts than you like, it is a choice to get them bigger. Besides, if she was set on being a model she should fix the face, and join a gym, and maybe go back to school and develop some ambition instead of being such a macaron.

=D>

Harsh but fair, tell to the people suffering in agony that can not been given new drugs because NICE decide they are to costly, yet someone wants bigger tits or children and the NHS can afford that.

The welfare state is not affordable in its current guise, we need to decide what public services we keep. The NHS is one i would keep, for people suffering from what i would call proper diseases, i shall not list them all here.

If a woman is suffering from depression because she feels her tits are to small she should be given CBT therapy, with all the stupid bints doing psychology courses at uni, it would not cost much to employ a therapist in most towns, our local health centre has a poster on the wall for one. If someone wants children and can not reproduce go and get an orphan, the are plenty of them in the world thanks to all the wars, im sure the baby would appreciate the love.

Their needs to be a hardier more firmedge to how we deal with public finances, money is not unlimted.See the video i posted in another thread on this side of the site.

I am getting worried, i have to agree with you over this ( makes a change), to many do-gooders, bleeding heart social workers worried about the wrong things. Our hospitals have people dieing all the time from lack of funds and staff yet we can give some selfish bint bigger tits.

Last edited:
I am getting worried, i have to agree with you over this ( makes a change), to many do-gooders, bleeding heart* social workers worried about the wrong things. Our hospitals have people dieing all the time from lack of funds and staff yet we can give some selfish bits bigger tits.
*Copyright parklane1 MMXIII ;)

Two things, someone has made a clinical decision about whether the original op was necessary, I find it hard to believe that a stupid slapper (as she's been portrayed) can pull the wool over the eyes of well educated, medically trained people, and secondly, it's a serious mistake to take the word of the Sun that the sequence of events they've led us to believe occurred actually took place.

Notwithstanding all of that, whether she's large or small breasted she is horrendous.

Back