• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another Earthquake in Iran

Danners9

Luke Young
7.3 on the richter scale, at least 40 dead.

We felt the tail end here in Muscat. My office building shook and we were evacuated for an hour. Friends in Qatar, AD, Dubai all felt it as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22168202

66851_10152787324435604_1198905230_n.jpg

Glad to hear you are alright.

I get the occasional tremor where I live and it is a very uncomfortable feeling to be sure. Can't imagine what it must feel like being in a skyscraper at these times.

Yep, I have family in Dubai and friends in Qatar who said they felt it too. Building were evacuated.

Very sorry to hear about the loss of life, although I am of Indian heritage my mother's family lived in Iran up until the revolution and so we still have fairly close ties and family there.

Back