• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another bogey ground off the list

Only bogeys left remaining is Stamford Bridge and to beat Man Utd really... One should have happened this season!!!!!

We'll have St. Mary's to go to next year, never won there have we? Always used to put in tinkle poor peromances at the Saints.

Forget Chelsea, the Man Utd situation home and away is the most annoying of all. No wonder Fergie bigs us up when we serve him up so many points each season. Especially when you see Wolves, Blackburn and Wigan getting wins against them...

Probably add Craven Cottage too, we had hardly ever won their until Huddlestone's winner last year!

To be fair, how many times have we played there?

5 times, taking a couple of beatings really as well. I remember us playing there twice in 3 days in 02/03 for a league game and FA Cup 3rd round match......lost 1-0 in the league and it should have been more before getting smashed 4-0 in the Cup. Definitely have to end that particular voodoo next season.

Anfield
Arsenal
Bolton

Cheers Harry :)
Kudos to Redknapp for managing to lead us to 3pts at 3 of our most notorious bogey grounds:

At ARSEnal - 17 years (11/5/93 ÔÇô 20/11-10)
At Liverpool - 18 years (25/8/93 ÔÇô 15/5/11)
At Bolton - 16 years (23/3/96 ÔÇô 2/5/12)

Hopefully we can smash these 2 next season...

ManU - 23 years (16/12/89 - ??/??/??)
Chavski - 22 years (10/2/90 - ??/??/??)

Last edited:
The universe would implode the day we win at OT - dont be silly

Everyone seems to be forgetting, we DID win at OT recently...

roy-carroll.jpg

Just 'cos it wasn't given, don't mean it didn't happen... (THAT'S what I keep telling myself anyway!)

Back