• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andy F**king Murray

Leeds Spur

Banned
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348516629.110276.jpg

Yeah bitches!!!! :)

Just finished tossing, sorry I've been away. Everyone who doubted get in here and grovel before the Tartan Tennis Terror!!! :)

If you believe in something you put your balls on the line. The brave heart warrior would not be denied this time!!

=D>

Well played!!!

And well played Andy

He made me eat my words. In fact he rammed them down my throat!!!!!

Not afraid to admit it.

I man love Andy Murray now.

You always loved him didn't you?! :) unrequited love is the hardest to take when you're rejected. We love a loser in this country. But we like winners more.

I said it from day one and I said it consistently. Never wavering for one second. He repaid me in spades

Leeds, where you been? I had to celebrate in solitude, didn't want to enjoy it with these johnny come lately fudgers on here.

Well done on the bet, Laura Robson hasn't been doing too badly either

Banned innit?!

Silenced by the global corporatist elite!! ;)

It feels good doesn't it brother? I've loved laughing at all the mongs who can't accept his greatness!! :)

Another prediction will be true soon, Robson in the top 10. She has the game, just needs to experience. Top 50 by the end of the year.

Always liked Murray. Really pleased for him when he won. Hopefully he can go on to win another 4/5 or possibly more slams.

Winning Wimbledon would be the icing on top of the cake as it's obviously the slam that everybody, even non tennis fans in this country know about.

Would like him to win sports personality too, but sadly I think Wiggins might win. Murray or Ennis winning would be fine with me.

People like Murray and Cav are a breath of fresh air in British sports. To often we saddle ourselves with the "its not the winning that counts its the taking part" and we are always known as the graceful losers. Yet in those two we have 2 competitive, ambitious, tarts who a lot of British sportsmen can learn from in terms of introspection, placing the responsibility on ones own shouder's and having the ambition to seek further perfection.

Even more impressive considering he's up against 3 of the greatest players of the Open era, or any era for that matter. And yet doesn't look out of his depth at all when he comes up against them. He was very unlucky to lose to Djokovic in the Aussie Open this year. Not much of a cycling expert, but does Bradley Wiggins have the same level of competition i.e. 3 all time greats?

Even more impressive considering he's up against 3 of the greatest players of the Open era, or any era for that matter. And yet doesn't look out of his depth at all when he comes up against them. He was very unlucky to lose to Djokovic in the Aussie Open this year. Not much of a cycling expert, but does Bradley Wiggins have the same level of competition i.e. 3 all time greats?

contador could be up there but of course he was not in the tour de france this year. He beat what was in front of him, im a huge cycling fan but i was actually under impressed with wiggins this year. Yeah he won but what a fudge boring tour it was.

Not sure who i would give it to this year, maybe ennis she was under a hell of a lot of pressure.

My lad was loving watching the tennis and murray is his favourite, as a child who does not want to follow football im just glad he has a sporting hero so for that im grateful to Murray and wish him all the best.

PS anyone got any tips on getting tickets for the tennis at the 02 in December, being trying to get them for the lad for a couple of years, he is 10(where does the time go) and i think the right age to start taking to tournaments, want to try getting tickets for wimbledon, tried last year but got nothing.

contador could be up there but of course he was not in the tour de france this year. He beat what was in front of him, im a huge cycling fan but i was actually under impressed with wiggins this year. Yeah he won but what a fudge boring tour it was.

Not sure who i would give it to this year, maybe ennis she was under a hell of a lot of pressure.

My lad was loving watching the tennis and murray is his favourite, as a child who does not want to follow football im just glad he has a sporting hero so for that im grateful to Murray and wish him all the best.

PS anyone got any tips on getting tickets for the tennis at the 02 in December, being trying to get them for the lad for a couple of years, he is 10(where does the time go) and i think the right age to start taking to tournaments, want to try getting tickets for wimbledon, tried last year but got nothing.

Yeah Ennis was definitely under huge pressure. She was the poster girl for the Olympics in Great Britian, and she ended up winning the heptathlon quite easily. The way she stormed the 800m was hugely impressive considering she didn't even need to win the race.

Try ticketmaster for tickets for tennis at the 02. Tickets are still available.

Wimbledon is a different kettle of fish, very hard to get tickets. They release some on ticketmaster every day for the next day's play. I got some tickets the first year they started doing it, but people have obviously cottoned on now so it's very hard to get them thru that avenue. I used to get them through my old tennis club, but I quit a couple of years ago. There's always the public ballot, but that'a a lottery. You could always queue.

People like Murray and Cav are a breath of fresh air in British sports. To often we saddle ourselves with the "its not the winning that counts its the taking part" and we are always known as the graceful losers. Yet in those two we have 2 competitive, ambitious, tarts who a lot of British sportsmen can learn from in terms of introspection, placing the responsibility on ones own shouder's and having the ambition to seek further perfection.
cav needs to sort himself the fudge out and sharpish, the way Sagan is improvining if cav does not choice the right team net yeaar he will throw away his legacy. Needs to forget about the classics and make sure he has a team that can get him 5 stages in the tour and the points jersey back.

Needs to try to get the points jersey in the Giro missing by only a point this year. Then the following season depending on the layout for the vuelta going for it in that. To be someone to win the points in the 3 grand tours would be special.

Then hopefully in a few years time the worlds will have a flatish course again and he can try to be a double world champ, next year is in Florence and the year after the already said will be in Barcelona. Hopefully it will come like suggested to Britain in 2015 and he can go for it before concentrating on the Olympics the following year.

Cav is the most talented british sportsman i ever seen and i follow most sports but he is in danger of throwing it away.

Enough about that, this thread is about Murray and to come back from losing Wimbledon and to win how he did took balls, total respect to him. Massive massive achievement should get lots of credits, unlike most scots who just get tax credits.

Yeah Ennis was definitely under huge pressure. She was the poster girl for the Olympics in Great Britian, and she ended up winning the heptathlon quite easily. The way she stormed the 800m was hugely impressive considering she didn't even need to win the race.

Try ticketmaster for tickets for tennis at the 02. Tickets are still available.

Wimbledon is a different kettle of fish, very hard to get tickets. They release some on ticketmaster every day for the next day's play. I got some tickets the first year they started doing it, but people have obviously cottoned on now so it's very hard to get them thru that avenue. I used to get them through my old tennis club, but I quit a couple of years ago. There's always the public ballot, but that'a a lottery. You could always queue.

Cheers i will give ticketmaster a go

cav needs to sort himself the fudge out and sharpish, the way Sagan is improvining if cav does not choice the right team net yeaar he will throw away his legacy. Needs to forget about the classics and make sure he has a team that can get him 5 stages in the tour and the points jersey back.

Needs to try to get the points jersey in the Giro missing by only a point this year. Then the following season depending on the layout for the vuelta going for it in that. To be someone to win the points in the 3 grand tours would be special.

Then hopefully in a few years time the worlds will have a flatish course again and he can try to be a double world champ, next year is in Florence and the year after the already said will be in Barcelona. Hopefully it will come like suggested to Britain in 2015 and he can go for it before concentrating on the Olympics the following year.

Cav is the most talented british sportsman i ever seen and i follow most sports but he is in danger of throwing it away.

Enough about that, this thread is about Murray and to come back from losing Wimbledon and to win how he did took balls, total respect to him. Massive massive achievement should get lots of credits, unlike most scots who just get tax credits.

Scots on tribute more to the exchequer than they receive. Apparently!!

Back