• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Re: AVB Celebrations

ibd3vaPtDHPnWc.gif

NNRTb.gif

I may start a thread asking who peoples least favourite Spurs players atm are, so that in 10 years time if they become coaches as the club we know who is responsible for anything bad at the club.

Tim Sherwood will still be here come May, unless he has been taken by Blackburn Rovers. I have every reason to believe he is NOT a 'mole', NOT a '****' and not a bad coach.

Get over yourselves.

I'll give myself credit here. Backed him since day one to people on here and mates taking the tinkle

Absolutely. You were one of the few. It's been a fight to be fair, something which I have found rather insane. Thing we have to remember is that when AVB wins, we ALL win as Spurs supporters...;-)

Keys and Gray Tweeted that Sherwood told them that the players were over worked and that they didn't like AvB etc etc

no, the truth is that Keys read The Sun headline on Sat morning and with that headline was a pic of Sherwood, and Keys put 2 + 2 together and assumed it was Sherwood who was behind the article.

This is what he explained this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
no, the truth is that Keys read The Sun headline on Sat morning and with that headline was a pic of Sherwood, and Keys put 2 + 2 together and assumed it was Sherwood who was behind the article.

This is what he explained this morning

what an utter prick!!!

Please do - are you ITK?

hahahaha

I can confirm that this may sound very true

I know people that were very involved with the Dutch national team a while ago that said that he was impossible to deal with due to his massive massive ego and he had a very bad temper.

Please do - are you ITK?

No I'm not in the know or have any dealings other than the usual up and downs of being a spurs fan since age five. Was 39 yesterday anyway earlier this year I was on holiday and my kids were playing with his kids etc , so I struck up a conversation with him but didn't in any way come across as over eager or impeed on his family space, time ... So over the course of the few days in and around the kids club thing he revealed a few things to me about my undoubtedly favourite play VDV... Basically he loves a scrap , as lots of Dutch do which isn't always a bad thing as you all well now we havevhad a soft centre syndrome for some time . But he loved a scrap with whatever , whoever and if it wasn't one thing tinkling him off it was another but always SOMETHING ... Hevwas in short a very temperamental poisonous guy and was very undermining to the staff... He was a character etc and well experienced but had a air of grandeur over some of the others . Mourinho didn't like his neg attitude from what he heard .the more I listened to him the more I was crestfallen as I just loved him and loved him at spurs , yes I know he was spent after 70 mins but he was for me a tour de force and loved his goals celebrations especially versus goons .. He definitely knew what it meant to us to score and win against them ....when I heard about the euros when he said publicly that of course Holland weren't winning as he werent playing . I thought you know what you're a bit ofva dingdong . It's the gypsy part of him that likes the aggro... Same with dead balls he would chew out anyone for trying to get involved .. Levy knew all this and TS said to me look if someone comes in for him well have one chance to get some decent money back and remove a installing prima Donna etc ..... I was very upset and wanted him not to leave but the more and more I applied the things I'd heard the more I could see why they had to out him . Not the ability but the attitude . Remember his straight down tunnel horsebrick ... I got told one or two other bits but I've bored everyone enough for now......TTID cheers

No I'm not in the know or have any dealings other than the usual up and downs of being a spurs fan since age five. Was 39 yesterday anyway earlier this year I was on holiday and my kids were playing with his kids etc , so I struck up a conversation with him but didn't in any way come across as over eager or impeed on his family space, time ... So over the course of the few days in and around the kids club thing he revealed a few things to me about my undoubtedly favourite play VDV... Basically he loves a scrap , as lots of Dutch do which isn't always a bad thing as you all well now we havevhad a soft centre syndrome for some time . But he loved a scrap with whatever , whoever and if it wasn't one thing tinkling him off it was another but always SOMETHING ... Hevwas in short a very temperamental poisonous guy and was very undermining to the staff... He was a character etc and well experienced but had a air of grandeur over some of the others . Mourinho didn't like his neg attitude from what he heard .the more I listened to him the more I was crestfallen as I just loved him and loved him at spurs , yes I know he was spent after 70 mins but he was for me a tour de force and loved his goals celebrations especially versus goons .. He definitely knew what it meant to us to score and win against them ....when I heard about the euros when he said publicly that of course Holland weren't winning as he werent playing . I thought you know what you're a bit ofva dingdong . It's the gypsy part of him that likes the aggro... Same with dead balls he would chew out anyone for trying to get involved .. Levy knew all this and TS said to me look if someone comes in for him well have one chance to get some decent money back and remove a installing prima Donna etc ..... I was very upset and wanted him not to leave but the more and more I applied the things I'd heard the more I could see why they had to out him . Not the ability but the attitude . Remember his straight down tunnel horsebrick ... I got told one or two other bits but I've bored everyone enough for now......TTID cheers

I think VDV has had some problems at all his previous clubs as well. Former Hamburg manager claimed in his book that VDV once intentionally got suspended to attend his wife's birthday party.

http://technorati.com/sports/article/a-skeleton-in-the-closet-of/

Despite being a good player, I think VDV's big ego always makes him hard to deal with. He probably would have had a fight with AVB if he had stayed.

I wasn't upset that VDV left. He is a class player but in his position we need a guy who can get the 90 minutes and be effective defensively. Dembele can. VDV couldn't.
OK Dem won't get the goals but he is currently helping the team. I don't know if Dembele is the real answer..I don't even know the question!
Spurs are a work in progress at the moment.

Can you say roughly when and where you were on holiday? Reason I ask, is that I also met TS on holiday, as he stayed at the some hotel as me, I had a very limited chat with him, never got into much detail, as I didn't want to appear annoying.

Back