• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Aw43vBnCMAAqNho.jpg:large

Nipple ring? Kinky.

First time our manager is younger than me #officially old

For those who have followed Spurs for some time and remember when Rory Allen came through our academy and got a couple of first team games -
Andre Villas-Boas is born on the same day as Allen, 17th october 1977

First time our manager is younger than me #officially old

For those who have followed Spurs for some time and remember when Rory Allen came through our academy and got a couple of first team games -
Andre Villas-Boas is born on the same day as Allen, 17th october 1977

:evil:

The fact that they have called him Head coach means that the director of footie should be following very shortly!

The fact that they have called him Head coach means that the director of footie should be following very shortly!

Does it? I dont think so, necessarily.

Its just a label. In todays game where often the club is managed by committee its probably more appropriate than "manager". It doesnt indicate a DOF is forthcoming though.

i dunno, its quite common these days to pick your own job title (within reason), it may simply be the one he prefers

Does it? I dont think so, necessarily.

Its just a label. In todays game where often the club is managed by committee its probably more appropriate than "manager". It doesnt indicate a DOF is forthcoming though.

It will be interesting to discover exactly what the new structure will be, though, and what role has been found for Tim Sherwood.

at least AVB has the support of the great majority of Spurs fans....hopefully this transfers itself to matchdays, he's gonna need all the help possible

Nonsense.

We can make no such assumption of the sort.

And, by the way, we finished in the top 4 six times between 1970-90.

Not in a row we didn't. And Levy has not come out and said Redknapp was fired for non-footballing reasons, therefore it is entirely reasonable to assume that Redknapp failed for footballing reasons.

It will be interesting to discover exactly what the new structure will be, though, and what role has been found for Tim Sherwood.

Indeed. I can imagine him as a "below the first team" manager - tryign to make sure the rest of the development squads follow the same ethos as the first team.

In which case any meetings around purchases etc would have Levy (money), AVB (requirements), Scout (options) and Sherwood (what players can we promote?). Also those 4 working together keeps all areas of the club singing from the same hymn sheet.

Just my guess though.

One thing I will say with certainty - whatever it is it wont be called "director of football" because of the ridiculous over reaction it recieves in this country.

Not in a row we didn't. And Levy has not come out and said Redknapp was fired for non-footballing reasons, therefore it is entirely reasonable to assume that Redknapp failed for footballing reasons.

Harry never finished in the top four in consecutive seasons either.

And Levy has not come out and said that Harry was fired for footballing reasons either. So that means, going by your logic, that we can just as easily assume that he was fired for non footballing reasons.

In other words, we should make no assumption at all.

Back