• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

i don't understand - one message they clearly say Sherwood said xy and z then the next message they are denying that is what he said ??

Because we were supposed to be hammered by United.

In which case Sherwood's poison would have found some sympathetic ears.

Keys obviously missed the subtlety/intention and spouted it anyway (and presumably got gonad*ed by Sherwood and told to retract).

Because we were supposed to be hammered by United.

In which case Sherwood's poison would have found some sympathetic ears.

Keys obviously missed the subtlety/intention and spouted it anyway (and presumably got gonad*ed by Sherwood and told to retract).

How long do we give Sherwood at the club now? He's clearly been outed as the 'leak'

Perhaps on Monday a load of us should bombard Keys on Twitter and also bombard Talksport to expose all...no doubt this will be swept under the carpet.

I would like the media dirty tricks laid bare.

Also, interesting that Lineker wasn't on MOTD (sigh); wonder if Harry will be on tonight on MOTD2...

Perhaps on Monday a load of us should bombard Keys on Twitter and also bombard Talksport to expose all...no doubt this will be swept under the carpet.

Also, interesting that Lineker wasn't on MOTD (sigh); wonder if Harry will be on tonight on MOTD2...

Expose Keys? he did a good thing so doesn't warrant 'exposing'.

Gary loves his golf and may have gone to the US for the Ryder Cup

Expose Keys? he did a good thing so doesn't warrant 'exposing'.

Well no, because he's backtracking. He needs to be asked how did he just look at the article and link it ti Sherwood before 're-reading it' and then saying 'sorry I mis-read it, it wasn't tim'.
He needs to be held to account; sloppy journalism on his part in the least, whether he 'exposed' Tim or not.

If we're not careful it will be swept under the carpet, including Keys backtracking

Keys has accidently exposed the assassin within. We should honour him.

It doesn't matter if it is 'swept under the carpet', people high up at the club will be making their own inquiries and decision I'm sure.

I hope now that this result and little bit of a run will get the media and some of the fans off AVB's back. A win at OT was probably the best thing he could have done for that.

Made a few strange decisions and I think he is maybe a few players away from his preferred squad (Moutinho, another striker and another winger) but he is doing well for me so far.

At 17:44 Gary Lineker posted the following

Gary Lineker, BBC Sport
"Spurs ahead! I'm sick of THAT stat. Could it finally be put to bed?"

Well Gary, yes it could and yes we did

Why don't you post here much anymore?:(

I wish I could mate but with wife and kids and clinics starting up a few weeks ago, I have very little free time at the moment. :( Try to still browse (or lurk, is that the word?) but unfortunately don't always have the time to post and engage in discussion anymore.

Keys has accidently exposed the assassin within. We should honour him.

In that case we should bombard Keys Twitter and Talksport with messages saying 'thank you for exposing Tim Sherwood as the enemy within. You have done the club and the fans a greater service; we need unity blah blah'.

Send loads en mass and hopefully the media will be forced to discuss it, even if Talksport and Keys don't

Re: Faith, love & hope

If that's true from Sherwood, what an absolute prick he is. He should be fined for that.

Publicly undermining our new manager, one who the press is already looking to hound??? If it is true that he said that - whether he was sh*t stirring or simply clueless- he should be sacked. Get it sorted Mr. Levy.

Back