• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

I think he used the squad well last night. Good to see Carroll, Obika, Mason, Smith, Townsend and Falque minutes in a first team match. I think it's a shame that Lloris didn't play, but it was a real no-win for him last night. Wouldn't have proved much against Carlisle and if it had gone wrong he would have been HEAVILY critized by the media.

Before I post this article I would like to post this picture of a fat ugly qunt (the qunt on the left)

66_jig_380x223_819484a.jpg

Now this same person just wrote this crap.

Spurs in turmoil

'Tired' stars slam AVB
Exclusive

By PAUL JIGGINS

Published: 33 minutes ago

UNHAPPY Tottenham stars held showdown talks with Andre Villas-Boas over his training and tactics.

Boss AVB also had a bust-up with technical co-ordinator Tim Sherwood, who is allegedly angry at being frozen out.

Players complained that AVB’s gruelling double training sessions — sometimes staged just 24 hours before a match — left them too tired to perform in Premier League matches this season.

And Spurs stars have also hit out at their manager’s negative style of football, telling him they would prefer to play a more attacking system. AVB has scrapped the double training sessions after listening to his squad.

Spurs, away at Manchester United tonight, are eighth in the table and unbeaten since losing at Saudi Sportswashing Machine in their opening game.

But AVB is said to have been left reeling by the mutiny, which reportedly follows bust-ups with some of the club’s old guard behind the scenes.

The Portuguese boss, who took over in July, ruthlessly axed chief scout Ian Broomfield earlier this month.

AVB’s row with Sherwood has also caused concern.

The former midfielder was looking to be more involved with the first team this season.

But AVB said this week: “I think the chairman sees Tim working with the development squad.”

Sherwood may quit if his old club Blackburn offer him the chance to replace Steve Kean, who quit last night.

The situation has echoes of the way AVB infuriated the Chelsea squad last season before he was sacked.

Villas-Boas was fined £12,000 for criticising referee Chris Foy last season — and the same man takes charge today.

Asked whether United boss Alex Ferguson has an influence over refs, the Spurs boss said: “It’s an interesting question but I paid a very high fine last time and I don’t want to do that again.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...d-by-tired-Tottenham-stars.html#ixzz27oPmcLZu

Say hello if you see him at a Tottenham game.

I would though have to question the club if this qunt was allowed into WHL.

Unbeaten in six games. Spurs in turmoil my arse.

It must be said we are unbeaten since Dembele joined us. We also had similiar good runs when we bought Palacios and Parker in recent years. Shows you how important buying a quality midfield player is.

That Jiggins c*nt done the Lazio and QPR reports in the Sun, both of which were pitiful attempts at journalism. I don't really buy into the media is against us stuff, but this prick clearly doesn't like Spurs. I can only imagine he is jealous of the fact that AVB pulls of being ginger so well, where as this fat tosser fails miserably.

Oh noes. Sherwood might leave1!!11

There is a lot of hate for Tim Sherwood on this board, much of which stems from his vocal attitude whilst he was with us, but let's take a look at some facts;

Since he started work with the development squad under Redknapp, we have seen Townsend, Mason, Smith, Kane, Caulker* and probably more make their way into the first team, albeit to different levels. Are we really saying that NONE of that is down to his coaching?

We've also seen the younger squads play the same way as the first team and pick up some damn good results along the way.

He also survived the 'Post Redknapp Cull' if you like, so, he was good enough for Arry AND AVB, and Daniel Levy, the three most divisive people involved with our club, but a bunch of know-nothing nonentities on a Spurs forum didn't like him in his playing days, and thus, good riddance if he leaves.

Seems fair.

(* Albeit Caulker had known first team potential from aged 17.)

This from Sigurdson :

“Andre’s very involved in training. When we are playing games, it is almost like he’s playing as well, he’s right in the thick of it. Most of the boys are really happy with the training, getting used to different ways of training, different from what Harry [Redknapp] was doing. It’s a bit more continental. It’s different with the warm-ups, the stretching. We trained a lot during pre-season, double sessions every day. All the boys are very fit.

Wonder if it is a positive thing that he said "most" of the players like AVB's training or a negative thing he didn't say "all" liked it. Ofcourse there will always be a few unhappy players under any managers especially those who don't get to play much. As long as we get good results under AVB, don't think anyone will care if he is popular with the players or not.

There is a lot of hate for Tim Sherwood on this board, much of which stems from his vocal attitude whilst he was with us, but let's take a look at some facts;

Since he started work with the development squad under Redknapp, we have seen Townsend, Mason, Smith, Kane, Caulker* and probably more make their way into the first team, albeit to different levels. Are we really saying that NONE of that is down to his coaching?

We've also seen the younger squads play the same way as the first team and pick up some damn good results along the way.

He also survived the 'Post Redknapp Cull' if you like, so, he was good enough for Arry AND AVB, and Daniel Levy, the three most divisive people involved with our club, but a bunch of know-nothing nonentities on a Spurs forum didn't like him in his playing days, and thus, good riddance if he leaves.

Seems fair.

(* Albeit Caulker had known first team potential from aged 17.)

too early to say that he survived the redknapp cull. he might just be marking time, until suitable replacements arrive.
while i agree that the youths are playing better, i believe the philosophy of developing youngsters barca style (skills based, small groups not 11 a side) was already there when sherwood arrived. his job is to take the graduates into competitions.

i wonder if this Jiggins bloke was the one asking those questions about Lloris's 'frustration' at the press conference with AVB ............this article seems to be a revenge piece after being put in his place by AVB

hope there is nothing in it anyway

That Jiggins c*nt done the Lazio and QPR reports in the Sun, both of which were pitiful attempts at journalism. I don't really buy into the media is against us stuff, but this prick clearly doesn't like Spurs. I can only imagine he is jealous of the fact that AVB pulls of being ginger so well, where as this fat tosser fails miserably.

I was going to post this, he clearly has a massive anti-Spurs agenda, he is from Boreham Wood and is surprise surprise a gooner

Last edited:
The most stupid thing for Jiggins here, is that in the Bale interview which The Guardian has run today, he says that one of the positives is that they were able to openly tell him the double sessions were affecting them, and that he listened! So yes, Paul, some complained, but they were heard! macaron. Every club, like every workplace, has staff/boss issues from time to time...big whoop.

The most stupid thing for Jiggins here, is that in the Bale interview which The Guardian has run today, he says that one of the positives is that they were able to openly tell him the double sessions were affecting them, and that he listened! So yes, Paul, some complained, but they were heard! macaron. Every club, like every workplace, has staff/boss issues from time to time...big whoop.

It winds me up, unbeaten in 6 playing some good stuff and still pathetic stories with no proof to them, the media really have it in for AVB...

Back