• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Just like McDonalds!!!

Errr..only prob is I cannot understand anyone who actually likes McDs.

I eat them rarely when I am I am hungry and in a rush but loving them...??

You need to see my famous ad - youll be loving them then I assure you.

All over Milan I think

Got it right again tonight. Nice to have the likes of Dembele on the bench, though and I am a believer in Jake. Onwards and upwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we support this man in the next two windows, if we give him the players he wants, I believe his impact on our club in the next few seasons will be f ucking massive. It's already been significant.

There is one criticism and its still a recurring theme is that for some reason we drop off after we score. Its happened time and time again. We start to panic and today was no different except it happened in the second half. I have mentioned this before but we seem to be scoring at great times like today where Pana were looking likely to score the second which obviously has contributed to us getting some good results this season and to get us where we are.

AVB just kinda sat there today and whilst he was about to put Dembele on just before we scored he could have done with changing things around much earlier than he did/was.

We will get punished at times this season because of this tendency to just have those moments where one minute its Jekyll and next its Hyde - I dont think I have seen a team in so many games put in a Jekyll and Hyde performance consistently the way we have.

Tells you everything you need to know about that clueless fool, doesn't it

Before the Foolham game, Sandro and Defoe both spoke highly of AVB in their interviews. The only one at the moment that I could think of having a reason to be unhappy is Friedel, but he is an old dog professional and I don't really think he will even express it.

Before the Foolham game, Sandro and Defoe both spoke highly of AVB in their interviews. The only one at the moment that I could think of having a reason to be unhappy is Friedel, but he is an old dog professional and I don't really think he will even express it.

Mate, for sure - however, this clown has been negative towards AVB since day one and continously insinuated inner problems, player revolts, coup d'etait on the verge, etc. Absolute joker when absolutely nothing of the sorts has ever happened and every single player has been nothing but full of praise for our manager.

Those four consecutive wins have put AVB within a whisker of overtaking Harry's record as Tottenham's most successful manager, statistically speaking, since the club joined the Football League in 1908.

A win at Everton on Sunday (by no means beyond the realms of possibility) would see AVB with his nose in front...

Tottenham Hotspur Manager's Records & Statistics 1898-2012

hmm...his win ratio is quite nice, and that's without the easy peasy FA Cup early round games to further pad the stats. But this is still small size sample, let's hope it's an indication of things to come

I have one question though, how do you compute the overall% of 60+ for both AVB and 'Arry?

hmm...his win ratio is quite nice, and that's without the easy peasy FA Cup early round games to further pad the stats. But this is still small size sample, let's hope it's an indication of things to come

I have one question though, how do you compute the overall% of 60+ for both AVB and 'Arry?

The overall record is calculated by valuing a win as worth twice as much as a draw.

This allows for comparisons to be made across Tottenham's full history, as the League points awarded for a win has varied over the years (and may well change again in the future) and there were no points at all awarded for many Cup games.

So in AVB's case, 11 wins (22) + 6 draws (6) = 28 divided by 23 x 2 (46 divided by 100) = .46 = 60.87% overall record.

There is one criticism and its still a recurring theme is that for some reason we drop off after we score. Its happened time and time again. We start to panic and today was no different except it happened in the second half. I have mentioned this before but we seem to be scoring at great times like today where Pana were looking likely to score the second which obviously has contributed to us getting some good results this season and to get us where we are.

AVB just kinda sat there today and whilst he was about to put Dembele on just before we scored he could have done with changing things around much earlier than he did/was.

We will get punished at times this season because of this tendency to just have those moments where one minute its Jekyll and next its Hyde - I dont think I have seen a team in so many games put in a Jekyll and Hyde performance consistently the way we have.

I would say that one reoccouring problem is that we struggle up until the first goal goes in. In the last couple we needed a Defoe wonderstrike and then a bit of a keeper **** up to get the first. Once we've broken the deadlock we tend to look a fair bit better. Just seems that we can't get teams to come at us at 0-0 and struggle against compact sides.

I would say that one reoccouring problem is that we struggle up until the first goal goes in. In the last couple we needed a Defoe wonderstrike and then a bit of a keeper **** up to get the first. Once we've broken the deadlock we tend to look a fair bit better. Just seems that we can't get teams to come at us at 0-0 and struggle against compact sides.

Most teams would...even Scum and Manure lost 0-1 to Norwich.

Mate, for sure - however, this clown has been negative towards AVB since day one and continously insinuated inner problems, player revolts, coup d'etait on the verge, etc. Absolute joker when absolutely nothing of the sorts has ever happened and every single player has been nothing but full of praise for our manager.

Which ITK is this?

If we support this man in the next two windows, if we give him the players he wants, I believe his impact on our club in the next few seasons will be f ucking massive. It's already been significant.

at least you are aware that its the chairman that controls the lion share of the factors that dictate who comes in.

people here are under the impression that what happens in the windows are 100% the manager's / coaches choosing

agreed entirely that we need to support the guy. having said that, the kind of backing needed to acheive what you hope for i dont think is in the boards interest , otherwise they would have done it by now

Back