• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I guess you have to be this crazy to stick with Trump to the end.

The founding fathers is their GHod and the constitution is the bible, but only the bits that suit their agendas. Like most religious nutjobs, they haven't really read it all or understood it's true message.

How about some other isms? Conservatism, racism, fanaticism, capitalism, fascism. The hallmarks of a great society.
Against multiculturism means he is for white supremacy.

I guess you have to be this crazy to stick with Trump to the end.

The founding fathers is their GHod and the constitution is the bible, but only the bits that suit their agendas. Like most religious nutjobs, they haven't really read it all or understood it's true message.

How about some other isms? Conservatism, racism, fanaticism, capitalism, fascism. The hallmarks of a great society.

The sooner this stupid fat fcuk disappears from the public service arena the better. He looks like Roseanne Barr's husband and is probably better qualified for a sitcom than international diplomacy. Casting a trump presidency biopic with people like Pompeo, Guiliani etc without John Candy alive/available won't be easy.

148094_0034.0.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently pardons can remain secret, is that true? I mean we would find out eventually anyway but they do not have to be named etc.

Apparently pardons can remain secret, is that true? I mean we would find out eventually anyway but they do not have to be named etc.
Secret pardons are a thing but Biden can make them all public the next day if he chooses or if the recipient is indicted it will come out. I can't see these staying secrets for long.

It's a dangerous ground for Republicans.

Trump voters are not loyal to the Republican Party, they are loyal to Trump. And any chance of him setting up a new ultra right conservative party will split the Republicans massively, and obviously be great for Dems.

Will be interesting to see if Republicans consider this in their thought process during the impeachment trial, might be needed to save their own party.

Trump voters are not loyal to the Republican Party, they are loyal to Trump. And any chance of him setting up a new ultra right conservative party will split the Republicans massively, and obviously be great for Dems.

Will be interesting to see if Republicans consider this in their thought process during the impeachment trial, which might be needed to save their own party.
I hope it goes this way too as the GOP needs to be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up. You could argue that any conservative values will stay within what remains of the republican party but as Stuart Stevens says in his book, there have been no true conservative values left in that party for decades. It has all been a lie, just a search for power and money, and Trump was the culmination of that lie. Every Republican politician has contributed to where they are now in one way or another.

Will be interesting to see if Republicans consider this in their thought process during the impeachment trial, might be needed to save their own party.
be great though to have more options for the Americans
Their lack of choice is quality scary for a country so vast with such a range of people

Back