• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Well, the sexual impropriety allegations have kicked in, and this is always where the rubber hits the road. If Trump can blowhard his way through that, then he is going to do it.

Well, the sexual impropriety allegations have kicked in, and this is always where the rubber hits the road. If Trump can blowhard his way through that, then he is going to do it.

I think they'll spin it to make his opponents look bad for using it. The Republicans just don't have a quality alternative to beat him imo. I think it's fantastic how, basically, Fox News and the like have created a monster and now it's going to eat them.

CcAGpJSW4AEw5wX.jpg

John Oliver is good with stuff like this.

Credit to him for more or less staying away from Trump for this long, but actually bringing it up when it hasn't blown over.

I couldn't view the John Oliver thing on utoob, but I downloaded it. Brilliant!

Unfortunately, I don't think many Trump voters watch that show.

I couldn't view the John Oliver thing on utoob, but I downloaded it. Brilliant!

splendidly, I don't think many Trump voters watch that show.
They probably don't. Hopefully it will keep those who are planning on voting for him just for the hell of it, from doing so.

I still think that Trump is just saying what he needs to say to win the primary, I don't think he believes much of it, hence the many contradictions. I don't think he believes in anything but Donald Trump. He just wants to be president but he would probably be more sane than Cruz or Rubio and would disappoint the nutter segment of his support.

Back