• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Amazon delivery 2015

Superhudd

Simon Davies
Amazon delivery 2015 - Prime Air. What about the weather lol

[video=youtube_share;98BIu9dpwHU]http://youtu.be/98BIu9dpwHU[/video]

In principle great idea but hardly practical.

Youll have stuff lyign around in front drives etc and people would steal em etc. Then you mentioned the weather. It must only be for little things like books etc - I dont think I need a book that badly to be delivered in 30 mins.

Bezos says they can lug 5lbs, which covers 85% of what they deliver.

Agree though, surely customers would have to provide co-ordinates of secure, accessible drop zones, half of them can't even think up a secure password.

I'll believe it when I get hit in the head by next door's Christmas presents coming into land.

lot of commentary that this is solely to get them front and centre in the news cycle during the sale season, which makes sense and I appreciate there are many practical barriers to this service, it would be foolish to rule it out entirely though

I think the only way it can be done is if you had a drop zone in your town, which you go to upon ordering should you not have a back garden. If you have a back garden then you would probably have a receiver that sends a signal that the drone finds (within100m) then delivers to this point.

It could work if you are guaranteed to be at home and no doubt you get a text when the drone turns up... so essentially it will work if you are at home and only if you are at home.

It could work if you are guaranteed to be at home and no doubt you get a text when the drone turns up... so essentially it will work if you are at home and only if you are at home.

Loads of delivery services just leave packages without signatures, even in the lobbies of large apartment buildings.
However, the point of this service seems to be getting an item within an hour, so you would only order with that option when you really needed it. But for those that are worried, maybe there's a chimney-drop option?

Loads of delivery services just leave packages without signatures, even in the lobbies of large apartment buildings.
However, the point of this service seems to be getting an item within an hour, so you would only order with that option when you really needed it. But for those that are worried, maybe there's a chimney-drop option?

Oh yeah thats fine but the drone wont get into lobbies and dont think theyre that intuitive to leave it in a safe place.

You did hit the tickle my balls with a feather though, it seems to cater to people who want something immediately who would therefore be at home etc.

Back