• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

aliexpress.com

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Anybody used this site? Basically a far-east/chinese version of ebay.

I want to order an item or two, not spending more than ~£10 so I'm more worried about my card details being stolen than the item not actually arriving.. cheers.

Meh, given it a go. Looks like I pay the site directly rather than the seller so if I am conned I'm only down my £10.

Yea i've bought from there before and had no problems. Delivery was about 3 weeks I think.

I've ordered things from chinese ebay traders before and never had a problem. I assume it's the same traders on aliexpress as on ebay.

Made sure I chose a seller with good feedback so I think it will arrive okay. If anyone looking at this thread is thinking about ordering from abroad remember that if you order something more than £15 you can be liable to pay taxes and customs fees.

Got myself a top for the world cup and think I will order a couple more ;)

Back