• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alicia Keys

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Please delete this thread mods if this isn't permitted.

I have 2 tickets to watch Alicia Keys, tomorrow night at the O2, if anyone is interested in buying them off me.

I bought them to go with an ex, she's now an ex so that obviously isn't happening any more. I bought the tickets for a price of £95 but happy to accept less, I'm not trying to make a profit out of this, I simply can't go. I can't get tomorrow off work or I'd be tempted to go myself.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I can post the tickets out at lunch. I have them with me today.

Tickets still available, will sell the pair for £65, please let me know by midday if you're interested in buying. I will need to post them out for next day delivery so need to do that at lunch time.

Thanks

The tickets remain unsold..,

If anyone is interested, I might be able to post them out, if the post office allows for next day delivery to be sent between 5-5:30pm.

PM me if interested.

Back