• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Inglethorpe

He left the club some time ago, although you wouldn't know it from the official Spurs site as there hasn't been a word about it.

He did a great job and I'm sure that Spurs would rather have kept him at the club. But I don't think that it's much of a setback really.

He was coach of the under 18 team. He wasn't in charge of the Academy as a whole. The philosophy will remain the same. We'll still look to sign young players of the same type and educate them to play in the same way.

He left the club some time ago, although you wouldn't know it from the official Spurs site as there hasn't been a word about it.

does Sherwood still do the next Gen? who does the u21 reserve league thing and the u18's ?

does Sherwood still do the next Gen? who does the u21 reserve league thing and the u18's ?

I would imagine that, in the absence of any new appointment to replace Inglethorpe, Tim Sherwood and the highly respected Chris Ramsey are looking after the U18's, NextGen and U21's.

It was Inglethorpe in charge of the next gen i believe. He was in charge when i went to the Barcelona game earlier in the season at least

I would imagine that, in the absence of any new appointment to replace Inglethorpe, Tim Sherwood and the highly respected Chris Ramsey are looking after the U18's, NextGen and U21's.

sounds about right.

with the new training center id imagine we wouldn't have much trouble replacing him tbf

still though, thanks for the work here Alex =D>

Broomfield, Senior, Inglethorpe gone and Sherwood seemingly fighting for his job.

It certainly looks as if AVB is overhauling the youth setup, and the ground is being prepared for a new DoF and group of senior scouts.

Broomfield, Senior, Inglethorpe gone and Sherwood seemingly fighting for his job.

It certainly looks as if AVB is overhauling the youth setup, and the ground is being prepared for a new DoF and group of senior scouts.

I hope that they don't mess with the youth system too much.

It seems to be coming up trumps at long last.

id be surprised if AVB has much say or influence over youth team matters such as these

edit : dunno if my mind is playing tricks on me or not but didn't we appoint someone in to a job something like head of youth recruitment recently ?

Last edited:
id be surprised if AVB has much say or influence over youth team matters such as these

exactly, could just be a case of liverpool offering him a job with better prospects of promotion and more money or maybe inglethorpe just wanted a change. all this avb overhauling the youth team etc is gonad*s imo

Last edited:

exactly, could just be a case of liverpool offering him a job with better prospects of promotion and more money or maybe inglethorpe just wanted a change. all this avb overhauling the youth team etc is gonad*s imo

Even though 3 of the 5 senior personnel have been let go in the past few weeks (only McDermott and, for now, Sherwood remain)?

Would you care to back that up with some evidence or should we put it into Gutter Boy's the made up stuff file?

Would you care to back that up with some evidence or should we put it into Gutter Boy's the made up stuff file?

lol theres no evidence at all. the bottom line is people hate sherwood from his playing days so fabricate stories, its the same with ferdinand. ive seen comments like "ferdinand was brick, why is he teaching our strikers".

talk within the club and football is that sherwood is a good coach and highly rated, talk within spurs fans/sites is that he's crap and after everybodys job. i know who i believe

Last edited:
Back