• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alejo Véliz

Some nice movement as stated. Sloppy finishes for both. Lets hope that improves. I have never seen him play, so I am hoping we bought the next Aguero. No pressure ;)

Movement seems to be his real strength, which is great! He'll need to become more clinical. In the vid above, I'd expect Colchesters reserve to save half of them. The goalkeeping in that compilation is offensive.

Brilliant to see Ange bring him on when we needed something to get the 3 points. It will, hopefully, boost his confidence. And I refuse to mention how much I doubt that the previous three ‘managers’ we had would have brought him on.

Good to see.
The academy play on Monday, so hopefully he can get some game time there as well, and hopefully a goal as well. Probably start from the bench

Brilliant to see Ange bring him on when we needed something to get the 3 points. It will, hopefully, boost his confidence. And I refuse to mention how much I doubt that the previous three ‘managers’ we had would have brought him on.

He's got a memory for the rest of his life, PL debut, win against Liverpool in extra time, crowd going absolutely crazy

Was good tactics also just to bring on a bigger forward to mix things up when Liverpool were so deep

Back