• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

The 4-0 thing was a joke, eh?
Didn't he say he was only messing about when he assaulted a linesman a while ago? And someone posted that as West Ham manager he was prepared to forget about the Cup Final by fielding his best team at Lasagne gate.

Yeah, he really hates us for some reason.

Let's hope the Saudi Sportswashing Machine players are trying to play for a move away....!

What a victim mentality going on here. We had it in our hands and couldn't beat Wigan away.

It's a 38 game season and if Arsenal finish above us, it's because they deserve it.

Some of his staff at West Ham really hated him... Apparently he had some speakers installed around the training ground at Chadwell Heath and small wirelss mic connected up so that he could direct the players from a distance...

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's record against London teams at home this season

Tottenham 2-1
West Spam 0-1
QPR 1-0
Chelsea 3-2
Fulham 1-0

so won 4, lost 1 so far

i dont know, looking for crumbs of hope :)

Well I know if I was given a choice I would rather have to play Sunderland at home last game of the season than Saudi Sportswashing Machine away... Regardless of what Pardew thinks or wants he would have to convince at least 11 players to feel the same.. It just wouldn't happen..

Some of his staff at West Ham really hated him... Apparently he had some speakers installed around the training ground at Chadwell Heath and small wirelss mic connected up so that he could direct the players from a distance...

That doesn't surprise me. He's rumored to be pretty lazy at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, rarely directs any training though I suppose you could argue plenty of managers including MON use their number twos as points of contact.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans hate him so they probably want a loss to get him kicked out faster. If we want any motivation from their team at all we'll have to be manufacture it ourselves. Promise them new Ferraris if they manage to take any points, promise Ben Arfa a transfer here if he scores the deciding goal, etc. ;)

That doesn't surprise me. He's rumored to be pretty lazy at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, rarely directs any training though I suppose you could argue plenty of managers including MON use their number twos as points of contact.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans hate him so they probably want a loss to get him kicked out faster. If we want any motivation from their team at all we'll have to be manufacture it ourselves. Promise them new Ferraris if they manage to take any points, promise Ben Arfa a transfer here if he scores the deciding goal, etc. ;)

you think THAT would encourage him???:)

id rather Arfa puts on a match winning show to impress Wenger

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's record against London teams at home this season

Tottenham 2-1
West Spam 0-1
QPR 1-0
Chelsea 3-2
Fulham 1-0

so won 4, lost 1 so far

i dont know, looking for crumbs of hope :)

Arsenal beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine 7-3 earlier in the season. If the Saudi Sportswashing Machine players and fans have any pride like they always claim to be, they should try to get revenge for that humiliation.

What a victim mentality going on here. We had it in our hands and couldn't beat Wigan away.

It's a 38 game season and if Arsenal finish above us, it's because they deserve it.

I have to say, if they win @ Saudi Sportswashing Machine you would have to give them credit for a great run of form since losing to us. The devil is in the details. I think losing Sandro was a massive massive loss for us, and Bale/Lennon being out together was most unhelpful too. We could go on and on finding reasons which have contributed, but I agree, it would be churlish not to recognize that their second-half of the season has been outstanding form-wise...

:ross:
Superb! How absurd!

We should motivate Newcaste to try to get atleast a draw against Arsenal. How about offering Bale to them if we quality for CL and Bale wants to leave. Or even better, offer them 6 points next season ! Anything that will give them a reason to stop Arsenal. I am sure Arsenal will try to motivate Sunderland as well.

we have 2 things going in our favor sunday:

at home to sunderland is a much more favourable fixture than away to the barcodes

pardeaux's job is on the line after a horrid season and his comments earlier this week so hopefully he'll want to end the season on a high

its not over till its over.

I have to say, if they win @ Saudi Sportswashing Machine you would have to give them credit for a great run of form since losing to us. The devil is in the details. I think losing Sandro was a massive massive loss for us, and Bale/Lennon being out together was most unhelpful too. We could go on and on finding reasons which have contributed, but I agree, it would be churlish not to recognize that their second-half of the season has been outstanding form-wise...

This. Absolutely this. Since Sandro has been out, we've leaked goals in a way we weren't in the run up to his injury. Parker's a decent player but I think our defensive displays since Sandro's injury illustrate how much of a better option he is than Scotty. He was arguably our player of the season up to then - albeit Bale has proper kicked on over the last few months.

Hope Sandro is at his brilliant best when he does return because he can go one and be a massive, massive player for us.

Sadly, you're right on Woolwich. They've been superb in the second half of the season and you have to hand it to Wenger. His position was starting to look untenable and he goes and pulls a run like they're on out of that squad. Really wish they'd sacked him when it was the popular thing to do. The prick is a great manager.

we have 2 things going in our favor sunday:

at home to sunderland is a much more favourable fixture than away to the barcodes

pardeaux's job is on the line after a horrid season and his comments earlier this week so hopefully he'll want to end the season on a high

its not over till its over.

Was he given a 7 year contract? I expect he'll get a nice wedge if sacked...

Pardew once had a fight with Wenger when he was manager at WestHam. It was due to Pardew's goal celebrations which upset Wenger. Hope Pardew will be fired up to get his team upset Wenger again.

Back