• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adil Rami

I

indianspur

Tottenham are locked in a head-to-head battle with Fiorentina to sign France defender Adil Rami.

Spurs are on the hunt for a new centre-back after selling Steven Caulker and failing in their bid to land Romania international Vlad Chiriches.

And Andre Villas-Boas has now turned his attentions to Rami, who previously attracted interest from Arsenal.

The 27-year-old is believed to be seeking a new challenge, while Valencia are ready to cash in if they receive an offer in excess of £9.5m.

The former Lille man is open to the idea of moving to White Hart Lane, but Fiorentina sporting director Eduardo Macia has been working hard over the last week to try to persuade him to choose the Tuscan side instead.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/tottenham-target-valencia-defender-13081355380#tPdpF0skEEDT1KG0.99

would be a top signing if possible [-o<

Has seemed like a very good player whenever I've seen him. I think he's better than Kaboul.

Quite a few potential centre back targets out there, will be interesting to see who we end up getting. Assuming that we're not happy with Capoue as our fourth choice centre back with the possibility of playing a youngster in the EL and league cup.

Back