• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Absolutely devastated

Nexus1967

Noé Pamarot
Hello all,
I dont know how many of you read my story " my first time at White Hart Lane" which Milo kindly put on the homepage. Anyway my love of Spurs was really started by my Brother in law. When he became my sisters boyfriend he was the first person to take me to WHL, he sadly passed away this weekend after a short battle with cancer. From going to the doctor with what he thought was a bad case of piles to passing away has been less than 2 months.
I cant begin to tell you how devastated I am. He has truly been like a big brother to me nearly my whole life. So many laughs over the years, so many great family occasions not to mention some of the great games and players we have seen over the years.
Truly cant describe what I am feeling at the moment, just needed somewhere to put it down in writing and as this is one of the few sites I go on with any regularity I thought it would be the place to share my grief

I'm sorry to hear that, how awful. My thoughts are with you and your family.

my sincere condolences and my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

gg is a good place to share your feelings and grief. I started the big c thread a while back and through the replies of strangers on here that had and were going through the same, it helped greatly.

coincidentally, it would have been my dad's birthday today had he not lost his fight.

much love
Lee

That is terrible. Sorry to hear that. I've lost many family members to cancer as well, it can be devastating. My condolences!

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys. It is the time from diagnosis to passing which is hard to take, he didn't really have a chance to fight it. To say I am gutted is a massive understatement.
The other terrible thing is when you tell anyone its seems that almost everyone knows a family member or friend who has been affected by cancer.
Finding it difficult to come to terms with at the moment

So sorry mate for your loss and I can not imagine the pain you are going through, easy to say I know but you need to be strong for your sister now. RIP

Very sorry to hear this, remember reading your blog post. Condolences to you and the family, Nexus.

Really sorry to hear this Nexus. Wishing you and all that were close to your Brother in Law heartfelt condolences. You have obviously shared some fantastic memories with him and these are things that you will never lose.

Sorry to hear for your loss, like most cancer has stalked my family a couple of times, it does seem harder when they go quickly. Try to remember the good times and remember him how he was when he was healthy not how he was at the end.

My thoughts are with you.

Sorry to know your loss. Its good to talk, even on this football forum.
We all know life can and is certainly hard. It's not easy...
I hope you remember him with best memories.

Sorry to hear this Nexus. Be brave, and remember the good times. Best wishes to you and your family.
New stats now say that 1 in 3 people in the world will get cancer. Really frightening.

Thanks once again to you all for taking the trouble to reply. Really really hope we get a great result on saturday not just for my brother in law but to hopefully give his boys(my nephews) a lift at this horrible time.

Just saw this thread Nexus and want to join everyone here in sending you my best wishes mate...yes, a bastard of a disease...whatever happens on Saturday, the love of the club is something you all share which cannot be broken by anything, and that will continue forever...again, so sorry...

Back