• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A moment of sympathy for former Spur...

He'll still be here at the weekend.

Why should he not take up such an opportunity ? He's been at the club 5 months. QPR have zero loyalty to the players. Luke Young not even registered to play in the PL, Dyer scores at the weekend, now released, Bosingwa .

Even more than this it seems fairly likely that he had a manager job release clause thingy in his contract already and as such had an understanding with the club that if a job like this came up for him he would leave.

Hopefully jet-lagged and distracted.

Have to say I admire and respect Ryan Nelsen. Seems like a first-rate professional. Had a great World Cup for the Kiwis. Looks capable of still playing for another season or two in England, so Toronto fans have to hope he'll be a player-manager.

A moment of sympathy for a man who has just moved to Toronto? Are you mad? Canada's a fudging great country and Toronto is a terrific city, I'm jealous as fudge!

I went last year and fudgein loved it - along with Montreal.

I have no fudgein sympathy with him cos he is one lucky fudger. I also think he may turn out to be a good Manager.

I'd be surprised the Maple Leafs are the most valuable NHL franchise. If I had to take a guess, I would say:

NY Rangers
Penguins
Kings ??
Mighty Ducks - how many movies starring Emilio Estevez have been made about the Maple Leafs, huh?
Canadiens?

I suppose the Leafs would be up there.

Not only are the Leafs the most valuable hockey team anywhere in the world, they are the most valuable by a stunningly enormous amount. Nobody else is even close.

Not only are the Leafs the most valuable hockey team anywhere in the world, they are the most valuable by a stunningly enormous amount. Nobody else is even close.

Not even close?

The Leafs are valued at $1B. The Mighty Ducks are valued at $192M + 3 x Emilio Estevez movies. Conservative estimates place 1 Estevez movie at $300M, so the Ducks are worth at least $1.092B.

#financialed

Back