• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A hypothetical dilemma....

If ArseAnal finished 4th would you want Chelscum to win the Champions League

• No, I can't stomach the thought of Chelshat winning the CL and Terry lifting the cup

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • Yes, who cares about Chelbrick, it's all about shafting the Gooners

Votes: 37 51.4%

• Total voters
I think the ideal scenario would be, us to get 3rd, Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4th, Goons 5th, and Bayern CL.

I don't get the people voting for chelsea to win the Champions League.

Prior to hating any other team i am pro spurs.

(if city win the league)

If we finish 3rd and Bayern win the CL the TV revenues are

City (40%)
United (30%)
Spurs (20%)
Arsenal (10%)

If we finish 3rd and Chelsea win the CL the TV revenues are

Chelsea (40%)
City (30%)
United (20%)
Spurs (10%)

Doesn't really look like a difficult choice if your a spurs fan first... :-s

Where's this from? Has it always been like that? I remember seeing the TV figures of our CL season last year and although it was lower than the other English sides, it wasn't considerably lower.

Where's this from? Has it always been like that? I remember seeing the TV figures of our CL season last year and although it was lower than the other English sides, it wasn't considerably lower.

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2012/04/champions-league-revenue-final.html

Tv Pool distribution
"(a) Half depends on the position that the club finished in the previous seasonÔÇÖs Premier League with the team finishing first receiving 40%, the team finishing second 30%, third 20% and fourth 10%.

(b) Half depends on the progress in the current seasonÔÇÖs Champions League, which is based on the number of games played, starting from the group stages."

5+CL+TV+Pool+2011-12.jpg

7+CL+Distribution+2011-12.jpg

Back