• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

7/7 Bombings, 9 years on

I always remember on the day this happened, watching ITV news and some bloke called Peter Power was on there, saying how his firm was carrying out an anti-terror drill for the same kind of attack, at the same time as this real stuff happened. I think at the same stations too.

Always stuck with me coz of his weird name, and a very weird coincidence. I'll have to see if it's on youtube.

Can't find anything on Youtube myself but if you google his name it comes up with quite a lot. My opinion on this would see me accused of believing in wild conspiracy theories so I won't suggest it.

But there's coincidence and then there's that...

I always remember on the day this happened, watching ITV news and some bloke called Peter Power was on there, saying how his firm was carrying out an anti-terror drill for the same kind of attack, at the same time as this real stuff happened. I think at the same stations too.

Always stuck with me coz of his weird name, and a very weird coincidence. I'll have to see if it's on youtube.

Can't find anything on Youtube myself but if you google his name it comes up with quite a lot. My opinion on this would see me accused of believing in wild conspiracy theories so I won't suggest it.

But there's coincidence and then there's that...

This o e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Back