• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

60 ways to Love your man

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
One for the glory glory ladeez:

Are you ready to get some tips to drive your man crazy?

Here is the most comprehensive guide from The Ninja Wife to loving him better. All of these solutions are powerful, actionable and can be enjoyed on frugal or zero budget. Naughty, nice, healthy and unhealthy – pick your own!

- Laugh. Laugh at his jokes as loud as you can, even if you’ve heard the jokes 20 million times.
- Text him, better still sext him.
- Tell him that he is your hero and you wouldn’t be happier with any other man in the world.
- Start a hobby together. Hobbies can be a unique bonding experience and will let you learn more about each other.
- Cook his favourite dish. You know what they say: “The way to the man’s heart lies through…”
- Sign up for pole-dancing classes and show him couple of tricks next time you go to the night club with the pole available.
- Listen. Listen to what he has to say. Sometimes it is so easy to drift off while he is talking, make the effort to listen. It is worth it.
- Surprise him in the bedroom. Striptease dance — and maybe introduce whipped cream or chocolate.
- Learn the new technique of kissing him (anywhere) and next time you are in the bedroom show it off.
- Send him off to the quest. Give him a big problem to solve and then admire the results. Men are born doers.
- Let him spend time with his male friends. This time is very important for him. Respect it.
- Get him a pet he has been dreaming of.
- Let go of his annoying habits. Just ignore or completely forgive him for these habits.
- Give positive reinforcement. Instead of criticizing him, find what he is doing right and praise like crazy.
- Play Monopoly (or any other board game) together.
- Go for a walk together. To the ocean, forest or park. Enjoy holding hands and being outside.
- Never throw away his stuff, even if it looks way too old (and I mean ancient). Always ask him first.
- Play a game of strip poker. He will really appreciate it.
- Look after his health. Cook healthy foods, make sure he eats healthy lunches.
- Organise a naughty night with cigars and alcohol. Make love like crazy. You can dress up for the occasion too.
- Go on a detox together. This gives you both the opportunity of sharing torturing but insanely useful experience and gives you amazing support.
- When he comes back home from work, run out, jump on him Hollywood “I was waiting for your for ages” style and give him a long kiss.
- Send him an e-card with an inside joke — or just to say “I love you”.
- If you want something, just tell him. Do not hint. Hints are a waste of time.
- Watch his favourite movie together. And if he laughs, at least smile even if it isn’t funny for you. If you find it amusing, even better.
- Give him some space to be alone and enjoy his favourite book or hobby by himself.
- Pack a surprise love-you note in his lunch box.
- Organise a romantic night. Candles, romantic dinner, massage. Even if the night ends up with you falling asleep after all that food. He will appreciate the effort.
- Clean his car for him. And add some nice touches, for example a post-it note with your lip prints.
- Give him a face massage, manicure or pedicure. Insist — even if he seems apprehensive; as you know how to look after yourself in that regard and he is less likely to know.
- Wear a matching outfit. Why do we save matching outfits only for weddings? People will definitely notice and compliment you on “being a great fit to each other”.
- Read something new in the area of his interest and discuss it with him.
- Learn new things and talk to him about it.
- Make sure that you have enough of energy for yourself, so you can share. Remember, we can give only the things we have.
- Inspire and empower him by reminding him about his past successes.
- Joke with him.
- Plan your next vacation together.
- Have a raunchy photo session for two. He is the photographer, you are the model. Use your camera (especially if you are still at the girlfriend/boyfriend stage).
- Start working on reviving your passion. Try unexpected places, scenarios, role-plays.
- Send your children to their grandparents and have a romantic weekend together.
- Compliment him often and tell him he is (still) very manly. Being a man in 21st century is not easy.
- Kiss him and hug him for no reason.
- Make herbal tea and enjoy it together on the balcony/garden/backyard.
- Look at him when he is talking. Give him undivided attention.
- Do not floss your teeth in front of him.
- Brag to your mother about something he has achieved recently, preferably while he is within earshot.
- Wear his favourite dress/the dress he bought for you tonight.
- Buy something nice and useful for his hobby (you might need to do some research here).
- Make a nice “crafty” present. Involve your children or do it yourself.
- Get some nice lingerie. It will be a present for both of you.
- Make it a habit to kiss him every time you leave a room or the house.
- Get him a good pen. Every time he writes something, he will think of you.
- Have a photo session together and frame the best picture so he can take it to his office.
- Ask for help — men love to feel needed.
- Order balloons to be delivered to his office (for his birthday, your anniversary or just for no reason).
- Cuddle up to him while watching a movie and tell him that you are not scared if he hugs you.
- Ask him for advice. We all love to give advice even if people do not ask for it, so give him this opportunity to express his opinion.
- Defend him like a tigress if your family or friends try to criticize him.
- Nothing says “I love you” like a power tool. Let him choose and then buy one.

I have personally reviewed these items and bolded the ones I think will get you there quicker

What a load of brick. There's only one thing chicks need to know and thats cup and twist.

One for the glory glory ladeez:

Are you ready to get some tips to drive your man crazy?

Here is the most comprehensive guide from The Ninja Wife to loving him better. All of these solutions are powerful, actionable and can be enjoyed on frugal or zero budget. Naughty, nice, healthy and unhealthy – pick your own!

- Laugh. Laugh at his jokes as loud as you can, even if you’ve heard the jokes 20 million times.
- Text him, better still sext him.
- Tell him that he is your hero and you wouldn’t be happier with any other man in the world.
- Start a hobby together. Hobbies can be a unique bonding experience and will let you learn more about each other.
- Cook his favourite dish. You know what they say: “The way to the man’s heart lies through…”
- Sign up for pole-dancing classes and show him couple of tricks next time you go to the night club with the pole available.
- Listen. Listen to what he has to say. Sometimes it is so easy to drift off while he is talking, make the effort to listen. It is worth it.
- Surprise him in the bedroom. Striptease dance — and maybe introduce whipped cream or chocolate.
- Learn the new technique of kissing him (anywhere) and next time you are in the bedroom show it off.
- Send him off to the quest. Give him a big problem to solve and then admire the results. Men are born doers.
- Let him spend time with his male friends. This time is very important for him. Respect it.
- Get him a pet he has been dreaming of.
- Let go of his annoying habits. Just ignore or completely forgive him for these habits.
- Give positive reinforcement. Instead of criticizing him, find what he is doing right and praise like crazy.
- Play Monopoly (or any other board game) together.
- Go for a walk together. To the ocean, forest or park. Enjoy holding hands and being outside.
- Never throw away his stuff, even if it looks way too old (and I mean ancient). Always ask him first.
- Play a game of strip poker. He will really appreciate it.
- Look after his health. Cook healthy foods, make sure he eats healthy lunches.
- Organise a naughty night with cigars and alcohol. Make love like crazy. You can dress up for the occasion too.
- Go on a detox together. This gives you both the opportunity of sharing torturing but insanely useful experience and gives you amazing support.
- When he comes back home from work, run out, jump on him Hollywood “I was waiting for your for ages” style and give him a long kiss.
- Send him an e-card with an inside joke — or just to say “I love you”.
- If you want something, just tell him. Do not hint. Hints are a waste of time.
- Watch his favourite movie together. And if he laughs, at least smile even if it isn’t funny for you. If you find it amusing, even better.
- Give him some space to be alone and enjoy his favourite book or hobby by himself.
- Pack a surprise love-you note in his lunch box.
- Organise a romantic night. Candles, romantic dinner, massage. Even if the night ends up with you falling asleep after all that food. He will appreciate the effort.
- Clean his car for him. And add some nice touches, for example a post-it note with your lip prints.
- Give him a face massage, manicure or pedicure. Insist — even if he seems apprehensive; as you know how to look after yourself in that regard and he is less likely to know.
- Wear a matching outfit. Why do we save matching outfits only for weddings? People will definitely notice and compliment you on “being a great fit to each other”.
- Read something new in the area of his interest and discuss it with him.
- Learn new things and talk to him about it.
- Make sure that you have enough of energy for yourself, so you can share. Remember, we can give only the things we have.
- Inspire and empower him by reminding him about his past successes.
- Joke with him.
- Plan your next vacation together.
- Have a raunchy photo session for two. He is the photographer, you are the model. Use your camera (especially if you are still at the girlfriend/boyfriend stage).
- Start working on reviving your passion. Try unexpected places, scenarios, role-plays.
- Send your children to their grandparents and have a romantic weekend together.
- Compliment him often and tell him he is (still) very manly. Being a man in 21st century is not easy.
- Kiss him and hug him for no reason.
- Make herbal tea and enjoy it together on the balcony/garden/backyard.
- Look at him when he is talking. Give him undivided attention.
- Do not floss your teeth in front of him.
- Brag to your mother about something he has achieved recently, preferably while he is within earshot.
- Wear his favourite dress/the dress he bought for you tonight.
- Buy something nice and useful for his hobby (you might need to do some research here).
- Make a nice “crafty” present. Involve your children or do it yourself.
- Get some nice lingerie. It will be a present for both of you.
- Make it a habit to kiss him every time you leave a room or the house.
- Get him a good pen. Every time he writes something, he will think of you.
- Have a photo session together and frame the best picture so he can take it to his office.
- Ask for help — men love to feel needed.
- Order balloons to be delivered to his office (for his birthday, your anniversary or just for no reason).
- Cuddle up to him while watching a movie and tell him that you are not scared if he hugs you.
- Ask him for advice. We all love to give advice even if people do not ask for it, so give him this opportunity to express his opinion.
- Defend him like a tigress if your family or friends try to criticize him.
- Nothing says “I love you” like a power tool. Let him choose and then buy one.

I have personally reviewed these items and bolded the ones I think will get you there quicker

This was clearly written by a woman as More than half of it is bollox!

Which can also apply to blokes as well. Don't mug all your mates off just because you've now got a girl, how annoying are people that do it?

Which can also apply to blokes as well. Don't mug all your mates off just because you've now got a girl, how annoying are people that do it?

tinkles me right off! had one mate who did it and all the lads have lost contact with him. Grew up with him since the age of 14 and im now 28. lost contact around 4 years ago. I tried but he didnt bother coz he got a bird.

Got another mate who used to slag him off and he is doing exactly the same!

Some men are such pussys.

tinkles me right off! had one mate who did it and all the lads have lost contact with him. Grew up with him since the age of 14 and im now 28. lost contact around 4 years ago. I tried but he didnt bother coz he got a bird.

Got another mate who used to slag him off and he is doing exactly the same!

Some men are such pussys.
Yeah why do some blokes mug off all their mates because they get a bit of regular fanny? If anything, surely that's a bit of a turn-off for the girl as they're not being themselves? I haven't had a long-term relationship before, but will do my utmost not to shove my mates for a girl.

As you say, some blokes need to man the fudge up.

Depends what mates you are talking about............i was a complete party head between relashonships pub most night raving all weekend etc etc...fell in love settled down still got a core of good mates but 90% of the people i classed a good mates were just drinking mates and all we ever talked about was what we did the weekend befor. I still see them but only when i pop in the pub for a very fast pint (pub is a 20 mile drive away) .

People change people grow up love can be eternal.

Or some thing

Depends what mates you are talking about............i was a complete party head between relashonships pub most night raving all weekend etc etc...fell in love settled down still got a core of good mates but 90% of the people i classed a good mates were just drinking mates and all we ever talked about was what we did the weekend befor. I still see them but only when i pop in the pub for a very fast pint (pub is a 20 mile drive away) .

People change people grow up love can be eternal.

Or some thing
I think it's a bit different if a bunch of mates get girlfriends and lose contact with other over a long period of time. What really grinds me are the blokes that get a girl and seemingly disappear from the face of the earth for the duration they're with their girlfriend. Never up for going out, having a meal, playing football etc. "Sorry mate I've got plans with my girl" is all very well once in a while, but it becomes tedious if they say that every time.

'Bros before hoes'

Back