• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Muttley

  1. Muttley

    Assou-Ekotto

    Tennis was the game I loved playing but could never get into watching it. I even went to Wimbledon and watched it live but didn't enjoy it. I'm not a big watcher of sport on TV though. My love of live TV football is gradually being drained by what is happening. I have a local step 5 team that...
  2. Muttley

    Micky van de Ven

    Looks like it was his arm that was landed on. Probably a better scenario than more soft tissue hamstring issues. Let's hope he doesn't have a broken wrist / arm.
  3. Muttley

    Richarlison

    Yeah, hopeful that he has continued the therapy that he talked so highly of a couple of years back. Whilst his mental health equation doesn't make what he did right for me, it can explain a headspace and behaviour. Richi has openly spoken about his depression in the past and nobody wants to see...
  4. Muttley

    Richarlison

    You mean acting like a "professional" in your job and respecting your employers. GHod forbid.
  5. Muttley

    Richarlison

    This is a little bit of revisionism for me. Richi put a thinly veiled threat (implied to be towards THFC) out on social media that he would decide his future and people in the past had created him issues. The Ndiaye angle wasn't the reason that this thing blew up. I don't thing anyone would...
  6. Muttley

    Richarlison

    I stand by what I said Steff. This social media offload stuff is incredibly important in our society and is getting worse. You can be an absolute saint in life (as you show above) but when the pressure is on you personally then you still need to show as much credibility. Richi didn't, like so...
  7. Muttley

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    As I've already said, I would be looking for my own club to boycott the Etihad games and not invite them to our stadium. I would like to see all 19 clubs create their own sanction if the PL sanctioning process isn't proportionate. It would be a real shame if the fans have to be the ones to make...
  8. Muttley

    U23s, Academy and Loanees

    2-1, even Heskey scored 🎶
  9. Muttley

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I was also thinking about it as well. Imagine if there was a trust model where the trustees are the FA and a holding UK bank in our case. So City want to inject additional cash into their club but first they have to setup a continuation trust that de-risks the owners withdrawing. In the event...
  10. Muttley

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    More reason why the 19 clubs should have a formal meeting now with nobody else invited.
  11. Muttley

    Richarlison

    For the social media toxic crap.
  12. Muttley

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    No, I wasn't saying that the other clubs should expel City. I said that the 19 clubs should decide what sanctions they feel are proportionate to the crime. I don't actually know what that would be but if I'm a long term PL participant like Spurs then I would want the trophies stripped and I...
  13. Muttley

    Luca Williams-Barnett

    lol - quite a scowl actually :tearsofjoy:
  14. Muttley

    Richarlison

    Richi absolutely should apologise to his employers and us fans. It's nothing to do with whether he can play again or not. It's about being a credible person and owning his mistakes in life.
  15. Muttley

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    @DeanoAustin. We were talking about this a couple of days ago. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cjkg7g93y5yno £12m unpaid tax just on one sham contract. £24m the implied prize to HMRC if they investigate. I bet there is more when they look closely.
Back