• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zakaria Bakkali

Oh no he didn't.

However, should you PM an admin and tell them this, and where it came from, it may become more credible.

why would it be any more credible?

i can tell a lot of people a lot of things - it doesn't mean I am

why would it be any more credible?

i can tell a lot of people a lot of things - it doesn't mean I am

We have an entire thread dedicated to ITK via "The Badger". It has been very quiet. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be used.
And in that thread are specifics about how to post info.
It does NOT say "start your own bloody thread claiming to be the badger everytime you feel like making something up".

Ok? ;)

The metro is reporting that we're in for him (again) now. Not likely to be trustworthy, but hey he's highly rated and the Spurs transfer talk is a bit quiet these days.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/27/tottenham-close-in-on-5million-deal-for-psv-contract-rebel-zakaria-bakkali-4777820/

Tottenham are in pole position to land exciting PSV wonderkid Zakaria Bakkali after he demanded to quit the Dutch club.

Bakkali, 18, is rated as one of the finest youngsters in Holland, but he been dropped from the PSV first-team after a row over his new contract.

Senior PSV officials have told him to sign a new contract now, or face being dumped in the reserves next term, and he has now demanded a transfer away.

Spurs have been following his progress for months and despite Emirates Marketing Project offering him a big money package to join them – he would prefer a switch to White Hart Lane.

A flying winger with bags of pace and tricks, he is rated at about £5million and Tottenham hope they can wrap up a transfer quickly.

Sounds like a transfer to Real Madrid waiting to happen ;)

Congratulations to Gifter on his new job at Metro too, wondered where he'd gone.

Het Laatste Nieuws (Belgian paper) says the story is untrue.

Bakkali had a bright start to his PSV career last season, but that only lasted only for a month or two. By October, his form had dipped and by the time PSV played Feyenoord in de Kuip in December, he was absolutely awful. From January onwards, he hardly featured in PSV's first team and he has since refused to extend his contract.

Bakkali had a bright start to his PSV career last season, but that only lasted only for a month or two. By October, his form had dipped and by the time PSV played Feyenoord in de Kuip in December, he was absolutely awful. From January onwards, he hardly featured in PSV's first team and he has since refused to extend his contract.

Are they usually fairly reliable on transfer news regarding Belgian players?

If he's in deed refusing to extent his contract a transfer this summer at least seems somewhat likely, no? Have you watched him much, if so what do you think of him?

It's alright, but het Nieuwsblad is my more favoured Belgian source. HLN btw said that Spurs have no interest in Bakkali.

I saw Bakkali (on TV) in PSV's CL qualifier against Zulte Waregem and he was impressive. The media was raving about him. Pacey and he liked to show his skill, but like said, by the time I had seen him live in the flesh at de Kuip, he had completely gone off the boil. Even an average player like Jozefzoon was head and shoulders above him.

He has done nothing in the last 6 months and PSV have more or less labelled him a troublemaker. Bit like with Ola Toivonen last season whose performances were poor too (but they kept playing him) and who also refused to extend his contract.

Sounds like Townsend

Another winger? I'd prefer a defensively-aware, more centrally-minded attacking midfielder in both our wide spots: traditional wingers seem to be a bit too one-dimensional for my tastes, and I'd like to see our three AMs (should we play a 4-2-3-1, or any formation with a number 10 behind the lone striker) drifting inside and forming triangles in the center as the full-backs push up on the touchlines to offer width. Someone like Roberto Firmino playing on the left would delight me (quick, hard-working, defensively tenacious, great at slide-rule passes/give-and-gos), but that's just my opinion.

And in any case, didn't we sign that young Belgian winger Azzaoui a while ago? And that Nigerian winger, Yahaya or something? And don't we already have both the well-known Townsend and the slightly less well-known Pritchard occupying our 'wing prospect' slots atm? Pass.

It's alright, but het Nieuwsblad is my more favoured Belgian source. HLN btw said that Spurs have no interest in Bakkali.

I saw Bakkali (on TV) in PSV's CL qualifier against Zulte Waregem and he was impressive. The media was raving about him. Pacey and he liked to show his skill, but like said, by the time I had seen him live in the flesh at de Kuip, he had completely gone off the boil. Even an average player like Jozefzoon was head and shoulders above him.

He has done nothing in the last 6 months and PSV have more or less labelled him a troublemaker. Bit like with Ola Toivonen last season whose performances were poor too (but they kept playing him) and who also refused to extend his contract.

Cheers.

Seems like a decent time to sign him with his stock low and disagreements between him and his club.

Another winger? I'd prefer a defensively-aware, more centrally-minded attacking midfielder in both our wide spots: traditional wingers seem to be a bit too one-dimensional for my tastes, and I'd like to see our three AMs (should we play a 4-2-3-1, or any formation with a number 10 behind the lone striker) drifting inside and forming triangles in the center as the full-backs push up on the touchlines to offer width. Someone like Roberto Firmino playing on the left would delight me (quick, hard-working, defensively tenacious, great at slide-rule passes/give-and-gos), but that's just my opinion.

And in any case, didn't we sign that young Belgian winger Azzaoui a while ago? And that Nigerian winger, Yahaya or something? And don't we already have both the well-known Townsend and the slightly less well-known Pritchard occupying our 'wing prospect' slots atm? Pass.

Don't know that he's just a "traditional winger".

We have several prospects sure, but this kid was rated as one of the hottest prospects around less than a year ago. There probably is such a thing as too many talented youngsters at a club, but I don't think we're there just yet.

http://instagram.com/zakariabakkali#

Don't know how real the account is.

If someone was going to bother creating a fake account in order to wind people up, you would have thought they'd use a bigger name than someone who 99.9% of English football fans have never heard of

A quick google of him shows one article describing him as l'enfant terrible. There may be trouble ahead.

Can you check when the account was created or when the pictures were posted? If it was within the last month then its obviously fake.

I did actually check the account. There are just four pictures on there apart from the Spurs vid and the earliest is from March 2014. I can't understand why someone would make a fake instagram account, but I wouldn't place money on it being 100% genuine.

Why is this here? The last post was in 2014 yet was still top of the transfer news feed.

Back