• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

You know you're getting old when...........

Crawley

Board Legend
........your 15 year old son goes to a party, and refuses to be picked up by mum or dad.
And then doesn't get home at the stated time, and isn't answering your texts, and mum is at home worrying, while dad is at work on nights, and eventually dad has to take his break at work and drive the streets looking for that party, still texting, and he finds the party but son still won't come out, and there are teenagers lying on the path drunk outside the house, and son insists he is sorry and will be out in a sec, and dad is worrying about getting back to work while mum is texting dad to see if son is safe yet, and then son staggers out with three BLOODY FIT GIRLS WHO HAVE A COMBINED SKIRT LENGTH OF ABOUT 5 INCHES..........................................

THE LUCKY, LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!

He is so grounded though.........:evil:

I'm worried about finding my sons girly mates fit lol although I will be 45 when he's 18!! Is this a problem???? :)

I bet you were worried out of your skin! Ill add....you know you're getting old when....

You don't care that your boxers are inside out, you prefer to stay in on a Friday or Saturday night or you start watching the history channel and saying things like 'Well I never knew that'!! (For me anyway)

Crawley - you dirty dirty ol' man...

_401798_steptoe300.jpg

........your 15 year old son goes to a party, and refuses to be picked up by mum or dad.
And then doesn't get home at the stated time, and isn't answering your texts, and mum is at home worrying, while dad is at work on nights, and eventually dad has to take his break at work and drive the streets looking for that party, still texting, and he finds the party but son still won't come out, and there are teenagers lying on the path drunk outside the house, and son insists he is sorry and will be out in a sec, and dad is worrying about getting back to work while mum is texting dad to see if son is safe yet, and then son staggers out with three BLOODY FIT GIRLS WHO HAVE A COMBINED SKIRT LENGTH OF ABOUT 5 INCHES..........................................

THE LUCKY, LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!

You should find those girls parents and remind them it's their duty to ensure their daughters dress appropriately for their age, it could have all ended in tears, you could have ripped your **** off if you'd pulled it much harder.

You know when you're getting old when.......

every player at Spurs, and the manager, is younger than you are

I'm worried about finding my sons girly mates fit lol although I will be 45 when he's 18!! Is this a problem???? :)

I bet you were worried out of your skin! Ill add....you know you're getting old when....

You don't care that your boxers are inside out, you prefer to stay in on a Friday or Saturday night or you start watching the history channel and saying things like 'Well I never knew that'!! (For me anyway)

Not as scared as me, Roy. My lad isn't 16 yet, and I'm pushing 52 :eek:

By the way, he had a cracking hangover sunday morning!!!!!

(if any police hoccifers are reading this, I have no idea how he got it 8-[ )

As a 16 year old let me re-write this from your son's perspective:

Spent all week excited about this party on Saturday, going to my mate's house for pre-drinks, will come home when parents asleep. Spurs drew to fudging Wigan today, need this party even more. Go out telling mum I'll be back fairly early, dad's at work so it's fine, go the party, put my phone in a safe place so I won't lose it in my drunken state, get nice and drunk and get with a few girls, time's passing by, having great fun at the party. Coming on 1 o'clock now, dad's outside the house for some reason - can't be good news. Grab my phone. brick I've got 100 texts from mum and dad. Just act normal, get the girls in the car, think nothing of it, apologise, and pray I'm not in trouble.

As a 16 year old let me re-write this from your son's perspective:

Spent all week excited about this party on Saturday, going to my mate's house for pre-drinks, will come home when parents asleep. Spurs drew to fudging Wigan today, need this party even more. Go out telling mum I'll be back fairly early, dad's at work so it's fine, go the party, put my phone in a safe place so I won't lose it in my drunken state, get nice and drunk and get with a few girls, time's passing by, having great fun at the party. Coming on 1 o'clock now, dad's outside the house for some reason - can't be good news. Grab my phone. brick I've got 100 texts from mum and dad. Just act normal, get the girls in the car, think nothing of it, apologise, and pray I'm not in trouble.

Bingo!!!!!

Back