• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst pundit or commentator

milo

Jack L. Jones
So the season is underway and we will have these absolute spunk buckets ruining our enjoyment for the next nine months but who is the worst of the worst?

Nominations now. I'll make a draw and the brick-hawks can face off one against one, until one of them is crowned king of the fudge nuggets.

Jamie Redknapp, easily.

Jermaine Jenas is easily my favorite. Great pundit. Sure, a healthy bit of Spurs bias, but very sound and insightful, in my opinion.

Yep. Redknapp Jr is a clam but he at least tries to think - he's just not capable of it.

Shearer doesn't even try, he just repeats decades old cliches and received wisdom without ever once stopping to wonder if it's true

Or Owen. Owen really is stupid and seems to know nothing about the game.

Worse than Redknapp J?
I guarantee you that not once this whole season will Shearer say something new.

Not once will he give us a single bit of insight or make an interesting point that hasn't been said 100 times before by lots of other stupid people.

Essentially just Timmeh without the aggression.

Jamie Redknapp, easily.

Jermaine Jenas is easily my favorite. Great pundit. Sure, a healthy bit of Spurs bias, but very sound and insightful, in my opinion.

JJ is lovely to listen to, a real good guy and makes good points, and im not just saying that because he is ex Spur....actually i never liked him much when he played for us

I guarantee you that not once this whole season will Shearer say something new.

Not once will he give us a single bit of insight or make an interesting point that hasn't been said 100 times before by lots of other stupid people.

Essentially just Timmeh without the aggression.

Shearer is just fudging bland. He has nothing interesting to say and is a waste of airtime but I am not sure that he is as offensively bad as some others

Smith, Tyler, Quinn, Pierce...no thanks.

Lee Dixon and Ian Wright are ok for Goons

Chris Sutton tries to be controversial for the sake of being controversial, but i like how he stirs it up and is a bit weird and different

but yeah, cannot stand Shearer

Smith, Tyler, Quinn, Pierce...no thanks.

Lee Dixon and Ian Wright are ok for Goons

Chris Sutton tries to be controversial for the sake of being controversial, but i like how he stirs it up and is a bit weird and different

but yeah, cannot stand Shearer

I'm looking for nominations here for the worst, so no need to mention people you think are alright. You'll get plenty of chances to discuss why they are brick later.

Shearer is just fudging bland. He has nothing interesting to say and is a waste of airtime but I am not sure that he is as offensively bad as some others
That repetition of received wisdom is really damaging for football though.

Look at Timmeh for example. People like Shearer create a bubble in which other stupid people can find employment when they should be getting laughed out of the door.

That repetition of received wisdom is really damaging for football though.

Look at Timmeh for example. People like Shearer create a bubble in which other stupid people can find employment when they should be getting laughed out of the door.

I get that. He brings nothing to the table

Back