• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WHL tour - how is it?

Daisuk

Les Medley
Will probably take my girl to see a game this spring (will be her first), but I'm also wondering whether we should do a stadium tour. So, I'm thinking it's going to be worth it no matter what, but just a bit curious to know what you do on a tour, where do you go, and what do you get to see? And how is the guiding?

EDIT: NEVERMIND. Found the info on our website, just couldn't locate it at first. :)

http://tottenhamhotspur.com/stadium-tours/Tours/standard-tours.page?

So mods, you may delete this thread. :)

Last edited:
Somebody told me a story once about a stadium tour at Arsenal

They said that they were walking around and they heard noise coming from the the changing rooms

When they stepped inside, Ian Wright had made himself a bubble bath and was singing

Apparently there were no other players in the club that day

Amusing if true

it's good, you get a great look behind the scenes. It's proper plush upstairs.

The tunnel and the changing room is great and you get to sit in harry's seat!

LOL, I'm on one today...I sat there but for a very different reason. Back in 2005 I won a Barclays Fan of the Month award! I came over to receive it at the training ground from Ledders, and went to the game that Saturday (already planned, nothing to do with award)...anyway, for some reason or another got absolutely arseholed the night before the match, so much so that I had to wear sunglasses the next day because the sun was too bright for my tired and sozzled eyes. Got a call via a mate; would I be prepared to have a few words before the game pitch side about winning the award? Alright I said. They walked me in, parked me on the bench in those seats, thus I sat there for 10 mins watching a warm-up before doing a short interview. We won 2-1. I think it was against City...

Went on one a couple of years ago, it was good, definitely worth going. The girl who was hosting the tour made some disparaging remarks about Danielle Lloyd and her ability to "get through players" :D Thinking of doing a legends tour one of these days.

LOL, I'm on one today...I sat there but for a very different reason. Back in 2005 I won a Barclays Fan of the Month award! I came over to receive it at the training ground from Ledders, and went to the game that Saturday (already planned, nothing to do with award)...anyway, for some reason or another got absolutely arseholed the night before the match, so much so that I had to wear sunglasses the next day because the sun was too bright for my tired and sozzled eyes. Got a call via a mate; would I be prepared to have a few words before the game pitch side about winning the award? Alright I said. They walked me in, parked me on the bench in those seats, thus I sat there for 10 mins watching a warm-up before doing a short interview. We won 2-1. I think it was against City...

Defoe & Keane for us? American dude (Reyna) for them? Atouba elbowed Barton in the eye? Remember it was bright and sunny. Had my youngest one over for her first game. Don't remember your interview though!

Defoe & Keane for us? American dude (Reyna) for them? Atouba elbowed Barton in the eye? Remember it was bright and sunny. Had my youngest one over for her first game. Don't remember your interview though!

That Atouba elbow was amazing...yes, it was pre-match about 20 mins before kick-off...I was asked at one point about what happens in SF, and I spoke of the having a 'kick about' with Gooners in the park and winning, which got a 10 second cry of YIDDO! It wasn't a Parkinson special to be fair, and I felt very very rough!!! The whole thing was about three or 4 mins long...Vega was there too, sat next to him on the bench seats and we discussed an old friend of mine, Espen Baardsen!!! Christ, poor old Espen used to have to deal with his madness in defense, but aways told me he was actually a really nice bloke...which he turned out to be...

My son was a mascot in 03/04, great day other than the result (shot) against City (again!)...I've brought him over for about 20 games I'd say in total, best away days we've had as a father-son team had to have been Everton away in 02/03 for the 2-2, and Geordies away in 05 the Atouba 1-0...worst was West Brom one Xmas (o5/06 maybe?) fudging brass monkeys, 2-0 defeat, misery! Ah but the games he missed from the late '70s/'80s...

I'm going to shut up again for a couple of years in a few...

Last edited:
Definitely worth it, especially if you get a small group (go on a week day if you can) and a good guide. Don't forget your camera.

Back